Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Your Own Dungeon!

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
the overgrown tower. accessible from wisteria. by TOTH (the level 60 dungeon)
level: 90
floor 1: wizardry planters. health: 10.000 species: wizards but with the glowing eyes and vines wrapped around arms. schools: &&&. speech: you shall not pass! we have been ordered to not let ANYONE in! defeated speech: (turns into normal wizards) we thank you. kind wizard. we're getting out of here!

floor 2: chomping chompers (bad name. I know) school: health: 1.000 species: the darkmoor skeleton key boss.speech: we are the guards of our masters workshop. defeated speech: ugh bested by a MERE. SMALL wizard.

floor 3: you see the person doing all this. working on something. her name is sierra mist. she's floating with vines wrapped around her arms and legs. holding her up. sierra: a tweak here. a dot of glue here. let me just add this one jewel. (she turns around to see you) who's this? (gasps) its the wizard who defeated malistaire and morganthe! wow!wait a second. your here to stop me from bringing them back to life! well then take this! (puts shadow freezing spell around you and your teammates if you have some) your too late! I have a little under enough power to make this necklace able to give me the power to bring them back to life! I need power from one more wizard to do it. wait! you'll do but I have to fight you to get it. not now though. good bye for now! muhahahahaha! we will meet again! name: dark dragon knight school: health: 50.000 cheats: 1: if you use a DOT she says: oh come on. try this! and casts bone dragon. 2: if you use a trap on her . she says: traps are USELESS! lets switch them. and switches the traps so they are on you. defeated speech: (turns into normal wizard) ow. my head hurts. thanks from freeing me from that curse. lets get out of here!

running out of space. see you next post! :-)

Miranda jade song ~ promethean pyromancer

Hero
May 07, 2015
the over grown tower, part 2. located in winter tusk by nastrond.
level 90.

floor 1: names: corrupted clockworks. health: 5.000. school: species: clockworks (duh). entrance speech: we ha-hav-have been ordered by our ma-mas-master not to le-let anyone in. so it is ti-tim-time for you to d-di-die. defeated speech: how is-is-is this possible? starting shutdown sequence. 3,2,1.

floor 2: boss name: ghost of creation. school: . health: 10.000 entrance speech: narrator: oh no! it looks like sierra has made a ghost invention! boss: YOU? my master told me about you. your a renegade wizard in her and everyone's eyes.so. ill make a deal with you, if i defeat you i will capture you AND i will split the rewards my master will give me. deal? deal.

defeated speech: narrator: it looks like the ghost invention dropped a piece of a map. you can just about read what it says: a map to the worlds of-. that's it, maybe there is other pieces. you'd better keep a eye out for more.

floor 3: you see sierra again, this time she looks more shadow corrupted this time, so more black.

speech: WHAAAAAT! how did you find me? no matter, my plan is almost complete. i need your power now! (she casts a magic-removing spell that takes away your magic,but not forever) perfect. now let me just add this into my necklace, now its done! its time to transform! ( her eyes get glowing shadow flames around them, she gets GIANT wings, and she grows bigger (about the height of spider morganthe) ) your time is up! i WILL kill you! you better hope i don't summon morganthe and malistaire during this! once i get you out of the way i will take over the spiral-and i mean all of it.

name: winged sierra. school: . health: 500.000. cheats: none. defeated speech: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this isn't possible! i will return! narrator: you wonder what that map was about. there is always time to think about it later. looks like its time to go home.

what do ya think?

Miranda jade song ~ promethean pyromancer :)

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
it would be a cave hidden behind the pet pavilon building

Boss: Pet Jewel Keeper
Species: Wizard
Health: 100,000
School: Balance
Speech
" You'll never get my precious jewels! I stole them off some girl named Penny Dreadful!"
End Speech
"Fine! Have my jewels! It didn't give me the magic to open the gates of Kirash!"
*runs out of cave dropping a small sack of jewels*
Drops nothing but pet jewels
Get 10%+ damage or jewel based on school, 5% universal accuracy, univesal resist jewel and i30+ critical rating 30% our school. OR accidently take a prank sack that sucks out 50% of your energy, sending you whimpering back to the pet pavilon( 10% chance to get ) omg sorry I can't finish the last sentence because of a glitch ugh its super annoying on the critical rating thing

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Level 85+ Poacher's Keep (BTW Finally in Azteca)
This dungeon is called Poacher's Keep. Dr. Purreau tells you about a place far from the Hatchery, he was planning to hatch an extraordinary pet with your current pet (meaning you won't get this quest unless your pet is an Adult or above, but one of the pets he was planning on using were stolen! He tells you to go to the tower and save the pet.

First Floor: 4 Minions
Names: Poacher's Associate
Species: Cat Thug (Colored accordingly to their school.
Health: 5,000
School: ,,,
Entrance Speech: Ah, with this pet in our inventory, people will pay good money, we'll be RICH!
Defeated Speech: Oh, man the boss is gonna dock our pay for sure.

Second Floor: Boss

Name: The Zookeeper
Species: Elephant (Similar to Belloq)
Health: 20,000
School:
Cheats:
1. If you hit less than 1,500 he says "Let's step up the intensity" and casts a Fire Dragon
2. If you Blade he says "Sorry, no pests allowed" and casts a Fire version of Locust Swarm that deals 800.

Third Floor: 4 Enemies
Names: Mechanical Catcher
Species: Iron Golem
Health: 5,000
School:
Entrance Speech:
Assignment: Terminate Wizard and capture pet.
Defeated Speech:
ERROR ERROR, Magic overload, commencing shutdownnnnnnnnnnn...

Fourth Floor: Final Boss, don't have enough characters for it, see you next post.
~~~ Alex Spellstaff Level 81 Theurgist

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Actually fourth floor is not the finale.
There are 2 bosses.
Boss #1
Name: Terrence the Pounder
School:
Health: 21,000
Species: Minotaur
Cheats:
1. First round he says "I need backup, now!" and summons another boss.
2. When you less than 3,000 he says "Are you feeling sleepy?" and he pulls out a blow dart thing and shoots it at you which stuns you for 2 rounds.
3. If you block he says "Aw, come on, play fair." and casts a 2,000 Spirit Armor.
Entrance Speech: Just wait, we'll be rolling in gold, you are powerless to stop us!
Defeated Speech: Ooh, ugh, beaten by a tiny human! How embarrassing. Just leave, go NOW!
Boss #2
Name: Obliterating Guard
Health: 17,520
School:
Species: Colossus (Lighting)
Cheats: None

*FINAL FLOOR* (Solo Boss as he'll be hard to kill)
Name: The Poacher
Species: Zebra (That guy who hangs out by Golem Tower, except dressed a bit differently)
Health: 30,000
School:
Cheats:
1. If you fizzle he says "You could be a little more graceful" and casts a Snow Angel.
2. If you blade he says "I'll be even BIGGER" and casts a Colossus that deals 875.
3. If you heal he says "I've got something even better" and casts an Ice Armor that absorbs 1,500.
4. If you block he says "Loosen up a bit." and casts a stun for 2 rounds.
5. At half health he says "I feel a bit woozy" and casts 2 -90% tower shields.
Entrance Speech: Finally, a pet that will make me RICH! I'll have MILLIONS of gold. Stand aside, you don't get any of my profit.
Defeated Speech: NOOOOOO! NOOOOO! This wasn't supposed to happen. I've planned this forever! Why didn't it work?!?! He flees and drops a key.
Aftermath in next post.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
You see a pet in the next room. It resembles Gamma, except it looks more Celestial. His name is Glaxia.
Glaxia: Thank you for freeing me! You are truly worthy of an amazing pet, I will combine my extraordinary abilities with your pet's and that shall be your reward.
Hatching Mechanics.
This will be a free hatch but the rules are:
Must have an Adult+ pet.
This can only be done once per Wizard, choose your pet wisely.
I'll do an example for my pet.
He is a Tiki Kahuna Pet. He will have a Celestial glow to him, and he'll have astral wings, and be tinted brighter, kind of like a ghost, but not a ghost :P.
The new stats will be:
+100 Universal Critical
+3% Universal Resistance
+5% Universal Attack
+5% Armor Piercing
+5% XP Boost
+15% Increased Gold
+4 Pet Energy
+50% Universal Block
Gives 2 Cards
A 7 Pip Version of the Rank 10 Spell of your school and a -60% Tower Shield.
This dungeon is very difficult and can only be done with one pet as stated before, you will never get another pet like this, you can do this dungeon as many times as you'd like, but if you want to hatch another pet you must pay a fee of 1,500 Crowns.
XP: 500,000
Gold: 185,000