Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Your Own Dungeon!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Rules: Has to be beatable
For my dungeon, you should be level 75+

This boss will be accessible via the Wizard Statue in the Commons River.
Names: Possessed Fire Elf
Health: 2,975
Species: Fire Elf
School: Death

Entrance Speech: I wasn't expecting isn't any visitors, how about we show him the exit?
Defeated Speech: (They turn into 4 regular seraphs) Thank you, young wizard. The curse has been lifted from us, we shall return to our homeland and let them know we are safe.

Mini-Boss
Name: Blarney
Species: Leprechaun
Health: 7,500
School: Life
Entrance Speech: You may have gotten past the seraphs. Good for you! Well, prepare to be defeated and watch the Spiral be destroyed by my Master.
Defeated Speech: Thank ya, dear wizard. I apologize for attacking ya. I wish you luck on your quest.

You see the boss in the next room. Her name is Ayaria, she resembles Mithraya, except she wears different clothes.
Ayaria: UGH! My minions were clearly unfit to stop a wizard like YOU! Ugh, this will be the last time!
She waves her arms and summons 4 minions.

Names: Elite Guards
Health: 3,750
Species: Aquila Guard (Dark)
Entrance Speech: Your journey ends here, Wizard. There is no way you can stop us.
Defeated Speech: (They turn into normal Minotaurs) Thank you for saving us. We shall return to Aquila and return to our posts.

It cuts to Ayaria.

Ayaria: YES! My plan is working perfectly. Soon, I shall claim this world as my own. (She turns to face you) UGH! You again?! I can't believe this! My incompetent minions can't stop a pathetic Wizard. No matter, I can easily stop you. Can't you see, all the pieces are falling into place. Soon Wizard City will be mine! Within time I shall grow stronger than anything in the Spiral. I will be more powerful than anything you can possibly imagine. Well, clearly, you won't let me carry out my plan. Stand aside, wizard, or face... my... WRATH! (She summons 3 Elite Guards as well.

Name: Ayaria
Health: 30,000
Species: Mithraya (Death)
Cheat 1: When you cast a DoT She says: How about we turn the tables? She casts a Death Elf that does 100 + 500 over 3 rounds.
Cheat 2: If you do a heal to friends spell she says: Mind if I borrow that? And casts a Scarecrow.
Cheat 3: If you put on a blade she says: Let me return the favor. and puts a +40% curse on you.
Cheat 4: If you use a Rank 2 spell or lower (Wand spells don't count because you can't learn them) She says: You fool, let me show you what a real attack looks like! She casts a Bone Dragon on you.
Entrance Speech: Above!
Defeated Speech: No! NOOOOOO! You horrible wizard! My plan is coming apart. Ugh, I cannot stand this any longer. You haven't seen the last of me, wizard. We will meet again. (Future Post)

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
superspy2 on May 28, 2016 wrote:
Rules: Has to be beatable
For my dungeon, you should be level 75+

This boss will be accessible via the Wizard Statue in the Commons River.
Names: Possessed Fire Elf
Health: 2,975
Species: Fire Elf

Entrance Speech: I wasn't expecting isn't any visitors, how about we show him the exit?
Defeated Speech: (They turn into 4 regular seraphs) Thank you, young wizard. The curse has been lifted from us, we shall return to our homeland and let them know we are safe.

Mini-Boss
Name: Blarney
Species: Leprechaun
Health: 7,500
School: Life
Entrance Speech: You may have gotten past the seraphs. Good for you! Well, prepare to be defeated and watch the Spiral be destroyed by my Master.
Defeated Speech: Thank ya, dear wizard. I apologize for attacking ya. I wish you luck on your quest.

You see the boss in the next room. Her name is Ayaria, she resembles Mithraya, except she wears different clothes.
Ayaria: UGH! My minions were clearly unfit to stop a wizard like YOU! Ugh, this will be the last time!
She waves her arms and summons 4 minions.

Names: Elite Guards
Health: 3,750
Species: Aquila Guard (Dark)
Entrance Speech: Your journey ends here, Wizard. There is no way you can stop us.
Defeated Speech: (They turn into normal Minotaurs) Thank you for saving us. We shall return to Aquila and return to our posts.

It cuts to Ayaria.

Ayaria: YES! My plan is working perfectly. Soon, I shall claim this world as my own. (She turns to face you) UGH! You again?! I can't believe this! My incompetent minions can't stop a pathetic Wizard. No matter, I can easily stop you. Can't you see, all the pieces are falling into place. Soon Wizard City will be mine! Within time I shall grow stronger than anything in the Spiral. I will be more powerful than anything you can possibly imagine. Well, clearly, you won't let me carry out my plan. Stand aside, wizard, or face... my... WRATH! (She summons 3 Elite Guards as well.

Name: Ayaria
Species: Mithraya (Death)
Cheat 1: When you cast a DoT She says: How about we turn the tables? She casts a Death Elf that does 100 + 500 over 3 rounds.
Cheat 2: If you do a heal to friends spell she says: Mind if I borrow that? And casts a Scarecrow.
Cheat 3: If you put on a blade she says: Let me return the favor. and puts a +40% curse on you.
Cheat 4: If you use a Rank 2 spell or lower (Wand spells don't count because you can't learn them) She says: You fool, let me show you what a real attack looks like! She casts a Bone Dragon on you.
Entrance Speech: Above!
Defeated Speech: No! NOOOOOO! You horrible wizard! My plan is coming apart. Ugh, I cannot stand this any longer. You haven't seen the last of me, wizard. We will meet again. (Future Post)
Changing Ayaria's cheats because some of them are just easy to avoid.
Cheat 2 Edit: If you heal period, she'll cast a Scarecrow if it's for all friends, or a Wraith if it's just for you.
Cheat 4 Edit: If she is hit with more than 5,000 at once, she'll say: I came prepared, unlike you and casts a -99% tower shield.

BTW, bosses can be in this post, not just dungeons.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
The Continuation of Ayaria: Level 110+ (If Kingsisle decides to add anymore levels)

You will go into Nightside, where a path to a castle will be. It will be a dungeon like the first one, except smaller.

Ayaria: Hahaha. You, again? Well, I am not scared to take you head on. I was weak, and foolish before, but with my new power, I shall see the Spiral BURN! She waves her arm and summons 4 minions.

Names: Dark Elite Soldiers
Species: Shadow Web Haunt
School: Death and Shadow
Health: 5,750

Entrance Speech: Master Ayaria has been saving us for a long time. We have ripened so to be strong enough to destroy YOU!
Defeated Speech: Ugh, bested by a mere wizard. Master Ayaria won't be so easy to beat however.

Ayaria is seen upstairs.
Ayaria: You again? Ah, no matter, you cannot stop me now. Everything is working perfectly. Soon, I shall claim every world of the spiral as my own. There is no way you can stop me now. Can't you see? I shall craft the Spiral into my own world. The Darktion. Look around, your beautiful world is falling apart. (Spiral worlds are flying around) Stand aside, you have no hope to stop me. (She transforms into a bug like creature like Morganthe in Khrysalis.

Name: Ultimate Ayaria
Health: 75,000
Species: Morganthe (Final Form)
Cheats: If you cast a Shadow enhanced spell she says: Don't act like I can't do it as well! She then casts a Call of Khrulhu.
If you do a DoT attack she says: Death is a fine art, but Shadow is unique. She then casts a Winged Sorrow.
If you heal she says: Ah, what a nice gift, and casts a 1000 point Scarecrow.
Entrance Speech: (Shown Above)
Defeated Speech: No, no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't believe it, you weren't supposed to win, I was supposed to win. You horrible wizard. (The floor begins to crack from under her) No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She falls into the infinite void below her.
You get 250,000 XP, I know it's a lot but it's worth it!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
superspy2 on May 29, 2016 wrote:
The Continuation of Ayaria: Level 110+ (If Kingsisle decides to add anymore levels)

You will go into Nightside, where a path to a castle will be. It will be a dungeon like the first one, except smaller.

Ayaria: Hahaha. You, again? Well, I am not scared to take you head on. I was weak, and foolish before, but with my new power, I shall see the Spiral BURN! She waves her arm and summons 4 minions.

Names: Dark Elite Soldiers
Species: Shadow Web Haunt
Health: 5,750

Entrance Speech: Master Ayaria has been saving us for a long time. We have ripened so to be strong enough to destroy YOU!
Defeated Speech: Ugh, bested by a mere wizard. Master Ayaria won't be so easy to beat however.

Ayaria is seen upstairs.
Ayaria: You again? Ah, no matter, you cannot stop me now. Everything is working perfectly. Soon, I shall claim every world of the spiral as my own. There is no way you can stop me now. Can't you see? I shall craft the Spiral into my own world. The Darktion. Look around, your beautiful world is falling apart. (Spiral worlds are flying around) Stand aside, you have no hope to stop me. (She transforms into a bug like creature like Morganthe in Khrysalis.

Name: Ultimate Ayaria
Health: 75,000
Species: Morganthe (Final Form)
Cheats: If you cast a Shadow enhanced spell she says: Don't act like I can't do it as well! She then casts a Call of Khrulhu.
If you do a DoT attack she says: Death is a fine art, but Shadow is unique. She then casts a Winged Sorrow.
If you heal she says: Ah, what a nice gift, and casts a 1000 point Scarecrow.
Entrance Speech: (Shown Above)
Defeated Speech: No, no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't believe it, you weren't supposed to win, I was supposed to win. You horrible wizard. (The floor begins to crack from under her) No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She falls into the infinite void below her.
You get 250,000 XP, I know it's a lot but it's worth it!
I don't like the death animation, too much like Morganthe.

Also, 250,000 xp is nothing, Polaris has a dungeon that gives you 1 million just for fighting 3 mob battles.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27

Hero
May 07, 2015
for my dungeon you must be level 80+
you can enter it via the door with the golden apple tree on it in Aquila

names: high dragon guards (dark)
health: 5.000
school:
entrance speech: you shall NOT pass. we have orders from our master to not let ANYONE in.
defeated speech: (they turn into normal dragons) thank you wizard for saving us. we shall return to dragonspyre.

next area. names: ninja pigs(dark). health: 4.000. school: entrance speech: looks like the dragons couldn't stop you. we will make our master proud! defeated speech: (turns into normal ninja pigs) we thank you for freeing us from that curse. be careful. our master's highest guard resides in the next place.

next area. (mini boss) name: sierra mist (my 2th wizard name) health: 10.000. school: entrance speech: a bright. kind. wizard? if I defeat you I will take you prisoner by order of my master. but I will need some help. oh wizards! wizards names: 1th: nora ghost shade. school: health: 6.000 2th: ryan whisper. school: health: 5.000. 3th: amber night shade. school: health: 7.000.defeated speech: (turns into normal wizards) thank you so much for breaking the curse.

next area: you see the person controlling everyone. her name is Miranda jade song. looks: like a wizard. just evil: shadow flames coming from her eyes and she looks all dark and stuff.speech: if I can control everyone in the spiral I will rule all of the worlds! (turns to face you) a WIZARD!?! those good-for-nothing guards! no matter. I may be small. but that doesn't mean I can't rule the spiral! I will flee. while my guards take you prisoner and throw you in my dungeon!
names: shadow singers. school: health: 6.000 looks like: snakes. entrance speech: you will NEVER passss.
defeat speech:(turns into seraphs) (everyone else appears ) we all thank you. kind bright wizard. we can't tell you where Miranda fled to. you will have to find her yourself.

i'm out of space. ill make another post soon.

Miranda jade song ~ promethean pyromancer

Hero
May 07, 2015
here is part 2 of my dungeon.

for this part you must be level 110+
you arrive in nightside. there is a new dungeon. behind mortis. and there is a floating castle. names: corrupted weavers. school: . species: shadow web haunt. health: 9.868 entrance speech: master Miranda has been training us ever since we met. we are so strong so can beat YOU! defeated speech: UGH I can't believe we got bested by a little wizard! here is a tip. either turn around or get killed.
you see Miranda up stairs. Miranda: how did you find me? no matter. you will never get through this! she blows into her flute and summons a boss. name: rampaging ice. school: . species: krok. entrance speech: leave NOW!!!! or be killed by me! muhahahahahahah! health: 40.000 defeated speech: I can't even believe this! fine you may pass.
you see Miranda on the balcony. spewing her controlling magic. Miranda: yes! I have control of every world in the spiral now! i will call it dragonia. (turns around to see you) UGH you AGAIN. how did you get through my guard! no matter.ill do it myself!. name: ultimate Miranda. school: & health: 500.000. cheats: if you use a shadow pip spell she says: don't think I don't how to use shadow! and casts gaze of fate. if you heal she says: ill take that! and casts scarecrow. if you trap her she says: traps? they are USELESS. and casts feint with both traps on you. if you use a DOT she says: there is no point for that. and removes the DOT part and recasts the same spell you used with the same damage unless she dies.
defeated speech: no! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you can't do this to me! this is impossible! (the floor starts to crack below her) you will be killed NOW- (floor breaks) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! (people from all over the spiral appear) wizard. you saved us from Miranda's evil grasp. you will now be called the ultimate destroyer. (everyone bows)

you get 9 million xp for the whole thing. a lot but i don't care! and badges.

what ya think of it?
no hate please.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Adam Wintersinger on May 30, 2016 wrote:
I don't like the death animation, too much like Morganthe.

Also, 250,000 xp is nothing, Polaris has a dungeon that gives you 1 million just for fighting 3 mob battles.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27
Appreciate your feed back, would you mind posting an actual idea for a dungeon next time?

Also, I will change my XP.
The new XP for the 75+ Dungeon is 300,000
The new XP for 110+ is 13,000,000

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
sun girl1122 on May 31, 2016 wrote:
for my dungeon you must be level 80+
you can enter it via the door with the golden apple tree on it in Aquila

names: high dragon guards (dark)
health: 5.000
school:
entrance speech: you shall NOT pass. we have orders from our master to not let ANYONE in.
defeated speech: (they turn into normal dragons) thank you wizard for saving us. we shall return to dragonspyre.

next area. names: ninja pigs(dark). health: 4.000. school: entrance speech: looks like the dragons couldn't stop you. we will make our master proud! defeated speech: (turns into normal ninja pigs) we thank you for freeing us from that curse. be careful. our master's highest guard resides in the next place.

next area. (mini boss) name: sierra mist (my 2th wizard name) health: 10.000. school: entrance speech: a bright. kind. wizard? if I defeat you I will take you prisoner by order of my master. but I will need some help. oh wizards! wizards names: 1th: nora ghost shade. school: health: 6.000 2th: ryan whisper. school: health: 5.000. 3th: amber night shade. school: health: 7.000.defeated speech: (turns into normal wizards) thank you so much for breaking the curse.

next area: you see the person controlling everyone. her name is Miranda jade song. looks: like a wizard. just evil: shadow flames coming from her eyes and she looks all dark and stuff.speech: if I can control everyone in the spiral I will rule all of the worlds! (turns to face you) a WIZARD!?! those good-for-nothing guards! no matter. I may be small. but that doesn't mean I can't rule the spiral! I will flee. while my guards take you prisoner and throw you in my dungeon!
names: shadow singers. school: health: 6.000 looks like: snakes. entrance speech: you will NEVER passss.
defeat speech:(turns into seraphs) (everyone else appears ) we all thank you. kind bright wizard. we can't tell you where Miranda fled to. you will have to find her yourself.

i'm out of space. ill make another post soon.

Miranda jade song ~ promethean pyromancer
Amazing suggestions! Maybe our bosses could team up for like a big super-dungeon!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
superspy2 on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
Appreciate your feed back, would you mind posting an actual idea for a dungeon next time?

Also, I will change my XP.
The new XP for the 75+ Dungeon is 300,000
The new XP for 110+ is 13,000,000
Ok, now it's too much, 13 mil is enough for 4 lvls.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Level 110+
This boss will be accessible through Hamamitsu

Name: Kane, 38,000 health
Entrance speech: Hello young pirate err Young Wizard, you have done me a great favor defeating one of my enemies (Morganthe) but I'm afraid you've taken it too far to have come here. Prepare for battle!

Cheat 1: Summons Phule and the Queen, he says: Say hello to my allies!
Cheat 2: Each time a wizard is defeated in combat, Phule summons an Armada Soldier that starts off with max pips and full pierce, and deals 300k to a random wizard and kills himself in the process
Cheat 3: Each time you heal, the Queen attacks a random wizard for the amount the heal did
Cheat 4: Kane cannot be harmed until both the Queen and Phule did.
Cheat 5: Each time a trap is cast by the wizards, Kane keeps it there but places a backdraft version of the trap based on the number of pips he has but does not take the pips.
Cheat 6: Phule, Kane and the Queen all start off with 100 pierce
Cheat 7: "You are not as worrisome as some of the pirates here", he says on round 15 and the Great Machine blasts you and kills you immediately.

Defeated speech: You have not destroyed me yet as I have the power of the great machine (which he starts to charge up but you escape just in time.)

This battle isn't meant to be taken seriously btw, I just made it up

Hero
May 07, 2015
superspy2 on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
Amazing suggestions! Maybe our bosses could team up for like a big super-dungeon!
yes! perfect Idea! I love it! :-)

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
here is part 2 of my dungeon.

for this part you must be level 110+
you arrive in nightside. there is a new dungeon. behind mortis. and there is a floating castle. names: corrupted weavers. school: . species: shadow web haunt. health: 9.868 entrance speech: master Miranda has been training us ever since we met. we are so strong so can beat YOU! defeated speech: UGH I can't believe we got bested by a little wizard! here is a tip. either turn around or get killed.
you see Miranda up stairs. Miranda: how did you find me? no matter. you will never get through this! she blows into her flute and summons a boss. name: rampaging ice. school: . species: krok. entrance speech: leave NOW!!!! or be killed by me! muhahahahahahah! health: 40.000 defeated speech: I can't even believe this! fine you may pass.
you see Miranda on the balcony. spewing her controlling magic. Miranda: yes! I have control of every world in the spiral now! i will call it dragonia. (turns around to see you) UGH you AGAIN. how did you get through my guard! no matter.ill do it myself!. name: ultimate Miranda. school: & health: 500.000. cheats: if you use a shadow pip spell she says: don't think I don't how to use shadow! and casts gaze of fate. if you heal she says: ill take that! and casts scarecrow. if you trap her she says: traps? they are USELESS. and casts feint with both traps on you. if you use a DOT she says: there is no point for that. and removes the DOT part and recasts the same spell you used with the same damage unless she dies.
defeated speech: no! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you can't do this to me! this is impossible! (the floor starts to crack below her) you will be killed NOW- (floor breaks) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! (people from all over the spiral appear) wizard. you saved us from Miranda's evil grasp. you will now be called the ultimate destroyer. (everyone bows)

you get 9 million xp for the whole thing. a lot but i don't care! and badges.

what ya think of it?
no hate please.
im making the xp 1 million now. i thought it would be too much.

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Church of Sorrow

Battle One:

Undead Soldier (3400 health)- Uses 6-10 pip death spells

Undead Soldier (3400 health)- Uses 6-10 pip death spells

Battle Two:

Undead Baptist (18960 health)- Cheat 1: Every turn uses a +50% deathblade Cheat 2: Every turn uses feint for -30% on self and +80% on enemy Uses 5-9 pip death spells and uses shadow spells

Undead Soldier (3400)- Uses 6-10 pip death spells

Battle Three:

Saint Sorrow (58720 health)- Cheat 1: Uses tower shield every turn for -65% Cheat 2: If not killed in 10 rounds summons a Undead Soldier minion Cheat 3: Can have up to two star auras around him at a time Cheat 4: "Us saints pierce one another" and uses infallible for +40% armor piercing and no accuracy boost Uses 8-9 pip death spells and uses tower shield ice spell

After you beat Saint Sorrow, a church bell rings. The church is suddenly golden and shining light, the undead soldiers become alive again. The cobwebs disappear from the wall, the stained glass windows absorb sunlight again. Saint Peace appears in front of you. He rewards you with 650,000 exp and 10,000 gold. "You have brought back the peace to our church. Thank you. You have undone Malistaire's work. You shall be remembered as a hero." And then Saint Peace disappears and you vanish from the church.

*This dungeon is recommended for level 90+ wizards

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Adam Wintersinger on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:
Ok, now it's too much, 13 mil is enough for 4 lvls.
Will 3 mil meet your standards?

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Dungeon Name: The Old Road

Location: The nearest tower from the Shopping District Entrance in Old Town. In this tower in Old Town there will be a portal to one of Wizard City's Oldest streets, this street is called The Old Road.

Map: When looking on the map you can only see where the street is, not the street itself, so the map will be no help on helping you get around the place.

Quest Arrow: The quest arrow is not active during this quest

Enemies: The Elite Enemies on this street are named Abandoned Souls

The Abandoned Souls look like FoulGaze or Lost Souls except Yellow and are in the school of Myth and are rank Nine.

They know the spells, Minotaur, Legendary Treant, Myth Prism, Storm Shield and Weakness.

Abandoned souls also have 1200 Health

Once you make it through the street you will face the boss, Murk who is of the school of storm and looks kind of like Grubb

Murk is rank Ten and knows the spells, Storm Zilla, Triton, Storm Prism, Darkwind and Myth shield.

Murk has 4900 Health

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Spoilers!!! Do not read if you play Dark Souls 3 unless yo have beaten the game

*NOTICE: Have to be level 110+ to play dungeon

The Ashen Road

Battle One:

Fire Giant (x2) Health 15645 Rank 14 Elite: Uses 5-9 pip spells Cheat 1: Uses a +40% blade storm every turn

Battle Two:

Fire Giant (x1) Health 15645 Rank 14 Elite: Uses 5-9 pip spells Cheat 1: Uses a +40% blade storm every turn

Prince of Flames BOSS (x1) Health 66450 Rank 15: Uses 4-10 pip spells Cheat 1: Uses -80% tower shield every turn Cheat 2: Uses a +100% fire trap every 5 turns Cheat 3: Uses Empowerment for gain 2 pips if hit with a spell over 2 pips Cheat 4: If not killed is 20 rounds starts a wildfire and automatically kills all wizards (If guardian spirit is used to survive is used to survive this cheat, uses it every 2 rounds after)

Battle Three:

Fire Giant (x2) Health 15645 Rank 14 Elite: Uses 5-9 pip spells Cheat 1: Uses a +40% blade storm every turn

Soul of Cinder BOSS (x1) Health 185000 Rank 17 Elite: Uses 0-10 pip spells *HAS A MASTERY OF ALL SCHOOLS* Cheat 1: Has a double armor piercing cheat in which piercing starts at 1 and doubles every turn after so 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048,4096 etc... Cheat 2: Uses a +20% balance blade, +30% fire blade, and a +40% fire trap every turn Cheat 3: Heals himself by 100 every turn Cheat 4: Have to hit boss every turn or he uses a 1600 meteor strike

*Any older players realize my sources?

Fire Giants from: Rick Riordan's Magnus Chase Book One (Great book btw)
Soul of Cinder from: Dark Souls 3

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Just to continue where I left of on the double armor piercing (I am not using a calculator) ...

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Dungeon Name: Castle of Bounty. Level 80+
In this dungeon you will gain 400,000 XP, and the next. It's a lot but it's worth it.
This dungeon is located in Ravenwood, a teleporter would lead to a castle similar to that of Briskbreeze Tower. Merle Ambrose would give you a quest to say that someone named: Zaraxine has taken residence there, he is stealing magical equipment. Now, onto the battles.

First Floor: 4 Enemies
Names: Guardian of Wealth
Species: Colossal (Gold)
Health: 2,500
School: Balance
Entrance Speech: We are the Guardians of Wealth, we are here to prove you are not worthy of seeing our master, turn around now or prepare to be defeated.
Defeated Speech: Ugh, you've proven yourself worthy, but beware, puny wizard, the others will not be so easy to defeat.

Second Floor: 2 Mini-Bosses
Names: Charlie Richard and David Richard
Species: O'Leary Burglar
Health: 15,000
School: Charlie: Fire David: Ice
Entrance Speech:
Charlie Richard: Oy, a visitor, David, would you like to split their loot 50-50?
David Richard: Ah, yes, sounds like a plan brother.
Defeated Speech: Charlie: Grrrr! Why didn't you take him when you had the chance?
David: Don't go trying to pin this on me.
Charlie: Whatever, Wizard go on, I've got nothing else to say to ya.

Rewards: Staff of Bounty
Stats:
+1 Power Pip
+150 Critical (All Schools)
+75 Block Rating
120 Wand Spell (Your school)
Spells: Rank 8 Spell of your school.

Third Floor: Health and Mana Wisps

Fourth Floor: A puzzle is seen on the floor. It's a board similar to the Shock-A-Lock game. There is a heavily locked chest over by the entrance to the next floor. You also see Zaraxine, he resembles Meowiarty, except he is wearing red colored clothes, with a gold outline. Running out of characters, read next post to find out more!

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
(Changed his name to Game Master, Zaraxine is lame XD)
Game Master: Ah, welcome to the game. You see that locked chest by me? Good. (He sneers) Alright, I've set up a little challenge for you, sadly, it's only one player, (this dungeon is required to be done by 2-4 players) He then says: Let me decide who to keep: (This is always decided randomly)
Game Master: Looks like you get to stay, everyone else, BEGONE! He waves his arms and the other 1-3 Wizards are teleported into a new room.
There is a very difficult boss to defeat.
Name: Head of Security
Species: Minotaur (Golden Armor)
School: Myth
Entrance Speech: Pray your friend is smart enough to solve the puzzle, otherwise prepare for a battle you'll never forget.
Back to Puzzle:
Game Master: Now that they're gone let's continue. There are 7 locks on the chest. There is a puzzle you must complete in order to open it. You have to find your way to the key by revealing the path by walking over these blocks. The puzzle will be the same, except, the time will decrease as each lock is broken. If you walk over the wrong block, the puzzle will change and you have to start over, the blocks you didn't walk over have a different path to the chest. You have 5 Chances total, if you win, you may proceed, but if I win, you will be forced into a near eternal battle with my Head of Security! Now, bad luck. He laughs and disappears.

Game Master: 2 Minutes on the clock. (A time meter will appear on the upper right hand corner of the screen, next to the friend icon. It will count down from 120)
First Lock:
Game Master: Don't celebrate so soon. 90 Seconds on the Clock.
Second Lock:
Game Master: You're not half as incompetent as I thought. 60 Seconds on the Clock.
Third Lock:
Game Master: Don't get too cocky! 45 Seconds!
Fourth Lock:
Game Master: It'll only get harder from here. 30 Seconds on the Clock!
Running out of Characters, see you next post!

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Fifth Lock: (Forgot seconds already, guessing from here. XD)
Game Master: Grrr! No matter, this should slow you down. 25 Seconds!
Sixth Lock:
Game Master: You're getting on my last nerve, Wizard! 20 Seconds on the Clock!
Seventh Lock: I admit, you have some intelligence, but do you have the physical speed? 15 Seconds on the Clock! (Your chances replenish since this will be difficult)
Game Master: Nooo! Well, since you won, I will free your friends. But be wary, it'll only get harder from here!
Back to Battle: The boss will be drained of it's health and say:
Head of Security: Ah, man, when the boss sees I haven't defeated you he'll have my head!

Fifth Floor: 4 Enemies
Names: Enraged Golem Guards
Species: Iron Golems
School: Life, Death, Myth, Balance
Health: Balance: 4,000 Others: 3,250
Entrance Speech: I'm not in the mood today. Leave now or else.
Defeated Speech: Oh, man, I'm in trouble!

Sixth Floor: Evolutionary Boss
Name: Ultra Investment
Species: Clockwork Golem
School: Moon
Health:
1st Form: 5,000
2nd Form: 10,000
3rd Form: 15,000
4th Form: 25,000
Cheats: When defeated he upgrades while saying: You haven't won yet!
2nd Form Cheat: If you trap he casts a Curse on you. He says: I'm feeling a bit generous today.
3rd Form Cheat: If you heal he casts a Scarecrow and says: I've got friends in low places.
4th Form Cheat: If you hit more than 1,000 at once he says: Better luck next time. He casts a -99% Tower Shield on him and a -99% Weakness and a -90% Accuracy to everyone.
Drops: Hat, Robe and Boots, they are the best possible gear a Transcendant Wizard can get.

Out of characters, told you this was long!

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Seventh Floor: 4 Bosses.
Names: Wizards, but with the possessed eyes.
School: 1 Storm, 1 Ice, 1 Fire, 1 Balance
Health: 10,000
Cheats: None
Entrance Speech: Time to test your potential, if you even have any!
Defeated Speech: (They transform into normal Wizards, it turns out they were taken over by the Game Master) Thank you so much! The Game Master can't use us as his pawns. (Get it, like chess?) We will tell all of Wizard City of your bravery!
Reward: Golden Chariot (Permanent Mount) It has a carriage and a horse wearing gold armor.

Eighth Floor: Final Boss
Name: Game Master
Species: Game Master
Cheats:
Cheat 1: If you blade he casts a +35% Curse on you. He says: Curse you, foul Wizard!
Cheat 2: If you critical he casts a Wild Bolt on all of you and says: Let's let Lady Luck decide your fate!
Cheat 3: When at 15,000 Health he says: You're tougher than I thought, and casts a Scarecrow.
Cheat 4: If you use a single heal spell he says: Eye for an eye, and casts a Spirit Armor depending on how much the heal was.
Cheat 5: At 10,000 Health he says: I'd like to reintroduce you to someone. He then summons Charlie and David Richard.
Cheat 6: If you shield he says: Short term gain, long term loss.
Entrance Speech: The Spiral is my game. You can't see that? I am the Game Master, you are just a worthless pawn, prepare to be taken. You have no chance of stopping me!
Defeated Speech: You cheated! No way you could win, I make the rules!

Rewards: House (Castle of Riches) If you have too many houses you will have an option to place all items in a house to attic and move your house to Shared Bank, if you don't have room in Shared Bank, you can trash a house or transfer it to another wizard right away.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Rewards for Dungeon:
400,000 XP
250,000 Gold
Badge: Dedicated Gamer

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Wizard101 Ultimate Dungeon Level 110+ (Please Note: His 1st Cheats are only used the 1st round of the battle)

This will be accessed by a teleporter in Golem Court. This dungeon will all be 1 boss that continuously evolves throughout the dungeon.
Name: Rapidon
Species: Dark Sprite
School:
Health: 1

Cheats: Always goes first, he casts a 7,500 Spirit Armor. He says: Not as easy as you think?

Entrance Speech: Please don't hurt me, I am but a simple Fairy!
Defeated Speech: This isn't the end!

Floor 2:

Species: Ghoul
School:
Health: 10
Cheats: Starts out with a +50% Balance Blade and 2 -99% Tower Shields. He says: Let's get this party started! He immediately casts a Call of Khrulhu.
Entrance Speech: I'm warning you, turn back now or else!
Defeated Speech: I have a feeling I'll be seeing you very, very soon.

Species: Field Guard
School:
Health: 100
Cheats: He say: Let me get ready! He immediately puts a +50% Balance Blade, 3 -99% Tower Shields, and a -90% Weakness to all. He starts by casting a Winged Sorrow.
Entrance Speech: Go ahead, I dare you to defeat me, it will be fun for me to defeat you.
Defeated Speech: No matter, I am still prepared.

Species: Wraith
School:
Health: 1,000
Cheats: I am untouchable! He casts a 10,000 Spirit Armor on him, -90% Weakness to all, a +75% Balance Blade, and +25% Curse to all. He begins by casting a Call of Khrulhu.

Gonna continue in another post...

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Floor 5:

Species: Bone Dragon
School:
Health: 10,000
Cheats:
Cheat 1: Give me a second, won't you? He casts a +50% Balance Blade +35% Curse to all, a 5,000 Spirit Armor to self, 4 -99% Tower Shields to self, Black Mantle to all, and a -50% Weakness to all. (Told you this is hard) When he is finished he'll cast Winged Sorrow.
Cheat 2: When you fizzle he says: Fizzle once, shame on you. He casts a -90% Black Mantle. When it is active he says: Fizzle twice. Shame on me.
Cheat 3: If you hit him with more than 1,500, he says: You're driving me INSANE! He then casts an Insane Bolt which always hits you.
Cheat 4: If you use a Shadow Enhanced Spell, he says: You may dabble, but I am PURE! He then casts a Dark Nova.
Entrance Speech: I must warn you, this may hurt a little.
Defeated Speech: My patience is wearing thin, Wizard. This is your final warning!

Floor 6:

Species: Shadow Shrike
School:
Health: 100,000
Cheat 1: Don't think I'll go easy on you. His attacks are now increased by +30%
Cheat 2: If you don't attack every 3 rounds he says: You're boring me, let's have some fun. He casts a Fire Dragon.
Cheat 3: If you hit him with more than 1,500, he says: You're driving me INSANE! He then casts an Insane Bolt which always hits you.
Cheat 4: If you use a Shadow Enhanced Spell, he says: You may dabble, but I am PURE! He then casts a Dark Nova which deals 2,000.
*Speech is very long, read next post...*

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Rapidon Speech + Extra Cheats!

Entrance Speech: Why must you interfere with my plans? It's easy to see that you can't stop me, you are far too weak.
Defeated Speech: What, how could you? This isn't over, we will meet again and the Spiral will be mine!

Cheat 5: When he is hit for the 1st time he says: MINIONS! Protect me!

3 Minions
Name: Extraordinary Celestial
School: , , .
Health: 4,500