Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Hello all.
I have quite the odd problem and many may think I am absolutely insane. So from the title, this is regarding the dungeon Darkmoor. My first player ever is a life who is now level 100. I have gone into Darkmoor once and could not complete the battle with Sir Blackwater (or whatever his name may be). I still have waterworks gear and I have not finished Ruined Alcazar in Khrysalis. For this matter, I have given up on my life and continued to other characters such as a fire and ice (one in Avalon and the other in Khrysalis)

Many of my friends on my life have finished and quit the game since they have outgrown it. I however still aim to completely finish the game. I'm not very fond of making friends and nor can I approach a friend and ask them to help with Darkmoor. Yes, I know I can team up, but I'm too scared of being easily judged.

Even though I might still be judged and its not a very big deal, I'm reaching out to any max players who have been into Darkmoor. I want to make you aware I am quite weak and I might only be able to heal and blade (if you are of a spirit school). This makes me look really pathetic but I'm really looking forward to Polaris and I want to finally finish the game.

I am usually on from 5pm-12am EST during the week except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays and usually any time during the weekends. If you're willing to help me, you can kill two birds with one stone by getting any gear you have not gotten whilst helping out a weak bellend such as me.

I'm sure we can arrange something, thank you so much.
~Rachel Shadowglen

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Use Team Up or hang out by the actual entrance. There are plenty of kind people that will help. Sometimes there are meanies in the world, but there are also good potential friends. Most Team Up teams like a life player to make sure that they keep the team alive. So pack a couple of rebirths and all should be well.

If you are still looking for a specific person on the message boards, then you need to include more information about your in game character or we'll never be able to find you.

We know that you are a Level 100 . What is the character's name? What server are you on? Where will we need to be in order to meet you? So on and so forth...

Good luck!

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Oh yea of course, that's why I said "I'm sure we can arrange something" meaning that when someone replied and said they actually wanted to help, I would include details.

My character as you know is an exalted life. Her name is Rachel Shadowglen. Whenever I play on her, I'm just there to craft, farm or do a daily assignment, so the realm doesn't regard me but I'd usually be on the less popular ones like Wraith or Wu.

In terms of area we could meet by the dungeon on either realm and at a time that is best for you, not me. As I said, none of my friends actually go online anymore so you'd either have to bring your friends or we'd just have to team up. (I'm really just asking for a friend that knows I'm a weakling and as I'm reading over this I realize life wizards are generally associated with weak and nothing but heals)

If you weren't going to help me and that was just a general statement, you got my hopes up, but thank you for saying that.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I'm currently trying to get my friend IRL to play, but he isn't fully converted to Wizard101 yet. (Curse you Minecraft!!) Once I do I'm going to try and level up my . Hopefully I'll get to play with him tonight, but until I help him get to Mooshu I'm mostly on my /. So while that's the case I'd be happy to do a run or two of Darkmoor with you.

My Balance is Alric Dawnshield, 110, he is wearing Darkmoor gear. I can meet you in the Pet Pavilion by the Dance Game on Friday at 6:30pm Mountain Time on the GreyRose server? Would that work?

Maybe if you have a lower level character you can join my friend and I in Mooshu when the time comes, it might be a while I have to help him get through Marleybone. (We are doing some of it tonight )

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I haven't checked the message boards to see if anyone replied because I had pretty much just given up.

If you're still available and up to it, we could do the same time this Friday, June 10 on the same realm.

Again, I'm really sorry and I hope you're not mad or anything.

Oh and about helping your friend. My lowest is a level 15 balance that I was just experimenting on. I could help on my fire which is level 80.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Something came up so I wasn't home all day, sorry.

If you don't want to help anymore that's fine, really. I know how annoying this is.

If you don't mind, we could do this Tuesday, the 16th, at the same time and realm. I have school that day and my sister has a dance class so I'll be home.

I am really sorry if you were waiting for me. Maybe I could make it up to you somehow someday?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009