Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What lvl will i be when i finish avalon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2016
what lvl will the normal lvl be when finishing avalon i am currently 74 in the wild i think
Also will the bosses be hard and what is some storm lvl 75 gear for a storm my gear is the lvl 56 wintertusk gear and i dont know if its good enough thanks.

Dakota ThunderHammer

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
There are a total of 157 main-storyline quests in Avalon. You will leave 'The Wild' location at quest #76 - Speed Of Darkness where you will progress through 'The Wyrd' location. The experience earned will waver from 4,000xp to 35,000xp per quest aside from the final quest #157 - A Great Storm Coming where you will earn 125,215xp for completing. You may get even more xp by doing side quests if you are into that in which case you can find yourself in the mid 80's upon completion of Avalon.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
There are lots of factors that play into this. A general rule is that every world is about 10 levels of experience so that would put you at upper 70s to 80? It depends on if you do a lot of side quests etc.

I'm sorry, but I'm not at all familiar with Storm Gear.

Good luck!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It doesn't matter. At this point, only you know what level you will be at the end of Avalon. No one knows what quests you will be doing or not doing, so no one else can tell you.

Wintertusk gear is good, but you might want to look at a couple of pieces of L60 Waterworks gear. There is also crafting in Avalon, so you might want to check out the robe (in Dun Dara), and the boots (The Wild). Don't forget to look at crafting athames.

Survivor
May 10, 2015
I was level 79 nearly 80. Around that are