Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing E mail

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2010
I have been playing this game since I was 11 or 12 years old and well I made up an email to play on and now I am 16 and I want to be able to use text chat but I cant because the e mail I made my account with does not exist and I don't know the master password I would really love some help because I don't want to start back over but I don't want to have to keep on using the chat bubbles either so please help!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Unfortunately, due to changes in the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), a law implemented by the federal government, we are unable to assist in recovering this account. Due to these changes, the only way to verify an account is to make a purchase with a valid Credit Card. If you choose to do so, you will be able to set up Parental Controls. An alternative is to create a new account with your child.

PLEASE NOTE: it is critical that users under the age of 13 retain their passwords because KingsIsle may not be unable to reset the passwords when we have not collected a user or parental e-mail address.

Please see our Privacy Policy for more details
https://www.wizard101.com/game/privacypolicy

Nevertheless, we understand any frustration or concern, but the U.S. Congress enacted this law and the Federal Trade Commission has implemented it with a very limited set of options for us. Overall, we cannot bypass or overlook these restrictions under any circumstances.

If you have further questions or concerns, please contact support through the form found here.