Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Charity Mounts!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
Hello everyone i just have a question, is wiz101 bringing back the charity mounts?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The charity mounts that have already been in the game will never come back. Last Christmas, we would normally have had a charity mount, but alas, there wasn't one.

No telling if KI will change their mind this Christmas, though. Keep your hopes up for new charity mounts, but if you are looking for the older ones, you missed out, unfortunately.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Hi,

I was just curious to know, What is a charity mount? I just started playing wizard101 last yar so I am not familiar with what a charity mount is supposed to be.

Heather StarSong lvl 67

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Yep, they're unfortunately around for a short time and you just have one shot to get them, but seeing what they've done in the past there will certainly be new ones in the future!

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
omagicspells on May 23, 2016 wrote:
Hi,

I was just curious to know, What is a charity mount? I just started playing wizard101 last yar so I am not familiar with what a charity mount is supposed to be.

Heather StarSong lvl 67
Every year at Christmas time they released a special mount in the crown shop for 2-3 weeks where the proceeds went to a Charity. Each year was a different mount that was only available once that year and never to return.

This last holiday season they didn't do one though, I don't know why.

I missed out on the White Tiger, sigh, was before my time. Wish they would bring it back somehow.
I did purchase them the last 4 years; the FaLaLa Llama is one of my favorites.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2013
I loved the Charity Noleaphant you can see Hunter Nightstrider lvl 56 Ghostbuster riding one.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
thank you guys! its just that last year they didn't have one so i thought they were gone for good.
I love the charity mounts because they're unique!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I've never bought a charity mount. I see the white tiger and it upsets me that I can't get one. I even tried getting the striped ziger mount a million times but had no luck. I don't understand why they wouldn't make the white tiger an everyday mount. They have the most random selections of mounts in the crown shop and you can't help but wonder how many of those mounts people actually buy? Some of them are just undesirable in my opinion. Hopefully they change their minds.