Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Insignias?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2016
Where do I get robes, hats, and boots that have my own school insignias on it?
It would be cool to have my own look.

~ 85

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
You can usually find them at the Bazaar if you aren't lucky enough to get the drop yourself. I forget which level it is that they're most dominant at. I think they're somewhere between 15 and 20, maybe up to 25. That will at least help you narrow down your search so that you don't have to look at every item before you find what you're looking for.

Once you find a piece, look in the other categories at that level and you should find the rest, assuming the Bazaar has stock.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?65552-Illustrated-guide-to-school-graphic-elegant-outfits&highlight=school%20elegant%20outfit :) (If you don't see a piece of gear there... like the ice elegant hat you might have to buy it from the crown shop or farm a higher level dungeon such as mirror lake.)

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
From various bosses around the Spiral. Few can also be located in the Bazaar.
If you know what style you would like your clothes to come in, I can help you locate sources. Check out Eloise Merryweather's clothes that she sells in Wizard City (as these are the only styles that come with insignias), and let me know what you are interested in.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Eloise_Merryweather

Note: Not every school has a design in each type of clothing. For instance, Death does not have an insignia robe in the style of the Jester's Motley.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Saberzo on May 21, 2016 wrote:
Where do I get robes, hats, and boots that have my own school insignias on it?
It would be cool to have my own look.

~ 85
hmm. well you could get some from the bazzar.
or. buy it in the crown shop.
OR (lol). farm the guys in mirror lake.
other then that. I can't think of any way else to get that kind of gear.
I hope this helps.

~ 91 / 5

Delver
Jan 17, 2013