Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-13-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday, the show must go on, and we still need your feedback!

Let's talk Battle Elixirs! These Crown Shop items give Wizards a bit of a boost when things get rough, but perhaps those battle elixir bottles are getting a bit dusty these days? If you could put any stat or battle enhancer in a bottle, what would it be? Let's not worry about shaking things up too much on this question (even though some elixirs may be just a touch volatile when shaken -- I have a great story about a Fire Battle Elixir and a new Fire Elf Wizard I'll have to tell you some day).

Happy weekends, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
With new stats like Armor Pierce and Shadow, would love to see

+15% Resist elixir
+15% Shadow Pip
+20% Armor Pierce
Double Pet's stats for battle
+50% incoming
+50% outgoing
Extra Pips at start of battle
Increase Drop Rate
Increase Chest Rate for Fishing

And since having allies for extra stats in KHR and PL were cool, rentable allies can also be of great use, all having multiple effects

Hero
May 02, 2009
Hmm, maybe like a +40% universal resistance or a permanent Star school aura for one battle.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
A Lucky Drop Elixir that would boost chances of getting the good items.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
A cool boost would be maybe a "looting" elixir. You get 50% more chance to get the item that you need for questing.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2015
Extra chance for pets to cast might be useful, extra shadow pip chance would tie in quite nicely with that system, possibly a spell cost reduction elixir?

Community Leader
MOAR ENERGY Potion- +50 max energy. (Permanent, ONE TIME ONLY per character.) Can have a temporary one for 25 energy that lasts a week or so. This way if we refill or let the potion refill, we get a 50 bonus energy for a while.
Gardening Boost - speed up plants' growth.
Speedy Wizards Elixir - 50% general speed for a few hours.
Speedy Mounts Elixir - +50 Permanent Speed for ONE mount. It's like converting an old mount to be faster.
Super Purreau's Potion - Opens up a few hatching slots for a day. For example, you can hatch three times on the same character without waiting.
Super Crafter's Potion - For those who are really crazy about crafting and 8 slots still aint enough. Opens up to 12 slots?
Roomy Backpack Potion - +25 for three days or +50 backpack space for a week.
It's A Zoo! Potion - +50 Pets or Mounts in a single house (permanent upgrade, ONE TIME ONLY per house. One inside, one outside)
Friendly Wizards Potion - Add Space For +50 Friends On Your Friends List (permanent upgrade, ONE TIME ONLY) I'm not sure if it's possible to do per wizard or per account. But either would be fine.
Bigger Bank Potion - +25 for three days or +50 bank and shared bank space for a week.
Cloning Potion - Had to slip this one in somehow. I wanna be able to transfer pets' talents onto another pet, so I can have a pet with the right talents but also the right look. For instance, I'm pretty tired of my ice cat. I tried many times transferring the talents over with no luck. I would like to be able to transfer them over to a pet that fits my wizards' look depending on the season or school or whatever.

Will try to think more but it's pretty late and my brain is tired lol.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Kelsey Fireheart on May 14, 2016 wrote:
MOAR ENERGY Potion- +50 max energy. (Permanent, ONE TIME ONLY per character.) Can have a temporary one for 25 energy that lasts a week or so. This way if we refill or let the potion refill, we get a 50 bonus energy for a while.
Speedy Mounts Elixir - +50 Permanent Speed for ONE mount. It's like converting an old mount to be faster.
Super Purreau's Potion - Opens up a few hatching slots for a day. For example, you can hatch three times on the same character without waiting.
Super Crafter's Potion - For those who are really crazy about crafting and 8 slots still aint enough. Opens up to 12 slots?
It's A Zoo! Potion - +50 Pets or Mounts in a single house (permanent upgrade, ONE TIME ONLY per house. One inside, one outside)
Friendly Wizards Potion - Add Space For +50 Friends On Your Friends List (permanent upgrade, ONE TIME ONLY) I'm not sure if it's possible to do per wizard or per account. But either would be fine.
Bigger Bank Potion - +25 for three days or +50 bank and shared bank space for a week.
Cloning Potion - Had to slip this one in somehow. I wanna be able to transfer pets' talents onto another pet, so I can have a pet with the right talents but also the right look. For instance, I'm pretty tired of my ice cat. I tried many times transferring the talents over with no luck. I would like to be able to transfer them over to a pet that fits my wizards' look depending on the season or school or whatever.

Well said on all counts. Where is the like button?

Good thoughts.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Why not potions for defense against certain schools or just general defense a potion that gives you one more starting pip permanently one time only per character potion to unlock a second petime hatching slot permanently once per character a call of khrulhu pet a pet for Dr vons monster pet stormlord

Community Leader
I'd like to see Shadow Pip chance on an elixir. Would make questing after 100 much easier.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Hero
May 07, 2015
Circe Minerva on May 13, 2016 wrote:
same here

Community Leader
Heyyyyyyyyyy, I think we need a Shadow Pip Chance potion? That way we have more chance of getting a shadow pip every battle round. That way we don't have to wait longer for a shadow pip. I hate waiting for one lol.

Shadow Pip Chance - +25% of getting a Shadow Pip per Battle Round. Lasts for a Hour.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Aug 28, 2012
Seriously, either an elixir for temporary AoE for ALL spells thrown in battle for a determined amount of time / rounds, and/or an elixir which gave the user only power pips for a determined amount of time / rounds during battle. The rest of the ideas for elixir possibilities have already been suggested in this thread. Hope I'm adding something new in my own here, but if either of my ideas have already been mentioned, then this just means it's probably a good idea to consider ;) and thanks for asking ;)

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Potion that allows a wizard a chance to:

• steal shields
  • steal blades
  • steal health from opponent
  • steal mana from opponent
  • increase resistances
  • increase blocks
  • increase chance to hit
  • increase damage
  • bring shadow magic pips quicker
  • increase gold found after battle
  • increase value of drops
  • increase pet talents
  • provides access to other wizard school spells
  • lets me enter battle first
  • lets me enter battle last
  • eliminates spell fiz
  • increases movement speed of mount
  • permanently increases any of the above

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009

Totally agree on the "Cloning Potion" idea. I'm VERY picky with my pets looks and get very frustrated with it not having the look i want with the stats i desired

Defender
Apr 06, 2013

Yea what she said and I actually love the idea of cloning. I can't believe I never thought of that and it would be great if they make it.

Alejandro

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I am STRONGLY against "drop luck" being sold. If it's bad enough to need that, it's simply too low. Rich kids shouldn't get all the drops. Just increase drop odds for everyone. Please.

The existing potions are still quite good. I'd love to see a +20% Shadow Pip % boost though. That would rock for farming.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
A potion that prevents the wizard from entering battles for about a minute. Good for those places where the monsters don't respect personal space.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on May 13, 2016 wrote:
It's Friday, the show must go on, and we still need your feedback!

Let's talk Battle Elixirs! These Crown Shop items give Wizards a bit of a boost when things get rough, but perhaps those battle elixir bottles are getting a bit dusty these days? If you could put any stat or battle enhancer in a bottle, what would it be? Let's not worry about shaking things up too much on this question (even though some elixirs may be just a touch volatile when shaken -- I have a great story about a Fire Battle Elixir and a new Fire Elf Wizard I'll have to tell you some day).

Happy weekends, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Two words...Stun Resist

10-15% just in case you don't have conviction.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010

I agree with the Cloning Potion but rather than a potion it sounds like something Eloise the seamstress would do...but with a pet.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Too pay to win.

Community Leader
Speedy Pet - 50% Pet Training Speed
PowerUP Pet - 50% Pet XP Per Pet Game

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I may have some ideas on new Elixirs, Professor Falmea, those you may see that are, to quote Meowiarty's word in his voice... "Interesting".

Additional Castle Block Elixir (50) - Grants Wizards 50+ additional Castle Blocks, allowing Wizards to create their customizable castles within their castles. The amount should up the max Castle Block limit, from 250 to 350, to cohere with the Bric-a-Brac Elixir's increasing the housing item limit to 350 in a castle. Permanent. Optional 100 versions apply same results.

Additional Pip/Power Pip Elixir - Grants additional Pips/Power Pips in start of duels. Lasts 30 minutes to 1 hour. Limit: 4.

Additional Shadow Pip Elixir - Grants additional Shadow Pips in start of duels. Lasts 30 minutes to 1 hour. Limit: 1.

Power Pip Chance Elixir - Increases percentage chance of obtaining Power Pips in-between turns in duels. Lasts 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Shadow Pip Chance Elixir - Increases percentage chance of obtaining Shadow Pips in-between turns in duels. Lasts 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Rare Loot Elixir - Increases chances of obtaining rare loot in duels, E.G., reagents, housing items, gear & such. Lasts 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Fishing, Gardening, & Pet XP Elixirs - Grants 25% to 50% more experience to pet activities, gardening & fishing. Lasts 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Multiple Spell Casting Elixir - Allows Wizards to cast more than one spell during their turns in duels fairly, not like bosses that interrupt cheat cast spells through specific spell casting triggers. May Cast pets' & wands' spells, gardening, including garden TCs, & fishing spells don't count in duels. Ranging from two spells to three spells, TCs included. Lasts 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Pip Limit Elixir - Increases max Pip limit to 10 in duels. Lasts 30 minutes.

Shadow Pip Limit Elixir - Increases max Shadow Pip limit to 4 in duels. Lasts 30 minutes.

Also, on a slightly different note, allow Wizards to up our max Elixir limit to 6, to broaden the Elixir choices.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
This is late, sorry!!

My ideas are:

Speedy growth: Double EXP points for training pets 30mins-1hr (this would be amazing and a life saver)

Together is better!: Allow stitching in a way for pets. For example, I have a polar cat that doesn't fit my character, I really want to use the polar bear cub but it's ice and it wouldn't help my storm. I really want this to happen

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
That's a cool idea!