Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How To Improve Daily Assignments

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 28, 2010
I've been pretty content with Daily Assignments ever since I found out you could get valuable jewels from the chest and the fact that it gives crowns. As a non crowns player, assignments really pay off and take little to no work. However, many crowns players and others have requested to improve Daily Assignment rewards since it doesn't give that much. Let me start off with the rewards for each day.

Day 1 & 2 give a small amount of gold. I'm ok with this because it's more of a buffer for the other assignments than it is a reward.

Day 3 gives arena tickets. I don't like how it gives arena tickets personally because a) it doesn't give much and b) I'm all for the idea of keeping ARENA tickets inside the ARENA. So I think we should replace these with crowns. Not as much as Day 4, maybe reduce it down to 5,10 and 15

Day 4 gives crowns. I'm completely fine with this.

Day 5 gives rewards. Here is where most of the complaints for Daily Assignments are coming from, a lot of these rewards aren't even that VALUABLE. A good way to fix this is to get rid of all housing items from the rewards and replace them with jewels for your appropriate lvl (ex: Lvl 94 gets lvl 85 jewels and Lvl 110 gets lvl 105+95 jewels since some of them haven't been updated to 105). These jewels include defense, critical, damage, mana, health, pip jewels, accuracy jewels and various card jewels and various pet jewels with a rare chance of pierce, stun resist, incoming, outgoing, shadow pip chance and the rare pet jewels such as blocker and spell defy.

For Day 15, since it's the last of the calendar, it gets better rewards than the other days and the drop rates for good items are increased. So on Day 15, you can only get the rare jewels I listed up there and you have no chance at getting the bad jewels.

Lvl 110
Lvl 97
Lvl 27