Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New days/weeks for the spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
Ya know how W101 and P101 have hose days/weeks where its just, like, themed? I am just asking around for suggestions for more themed days/week. Like how kingsisle made up shark week, ya know. More of theses amazing days/weeks should be invented!

Thanks guys, Cassandra legendspear

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
mangosaurus123 on May 1, 2016 wrote:
Ya know how W101 and P101 have hose days/weeks where its just, like, themed? I am just asking around for suggestions for more themed days/week. Like how kingsisle made up shark week, ya know. More of theses amazing days/weeks should be invented!

Can you give an example pls?

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 27

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I really don't want to sound rude but shark week really exists.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
buzz123432 on May 2, 2016 wrote:
I really don't want to sound rude but shark week really exists.
It does. Well 3 years ago at least

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
Adam Wintersinger on May 2, 2016 wrote:
Can you give an example pls?

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 27
Petapalooza, mountapalooza and shark week

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
mangosaurus123 on May 1, 2016 wrote:

Ya know.......this is quite strange but, maybe, a memorial day for classics like Croc, Spyro the dragon, and Crash Bandicoot (yes, I know it is a stupid idea but, I feel like these guys deserve more attention than they get from Skylanders!) So, if KingsIsle can get copyright, maybe this day could be invented. WEEK!! YES!!!! Classic memorial week!

So what ya think? Thanks, Jonathan Ravenflame, Initiate .

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Something to consider is that they have things like the Lost Pages Event, Five B.O.X.E.S., and Halloween for events that recur throughout the year (Halloween only once per year). There was just recently a Feedback Friday poll where they were asking for more ideas for those kinds of things.

So would a special week or day be good? Sure. But I think KI is working on even bigger things. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with.

As for Shark Week, KI seems to have subdued that "celebration". This year there were no give aways, no Crowns shop specials, no hoopla at all... just a re-release of the Warhammerhead Shark for fishing, and even that wasn't advertised. It's not the big deal it used to be.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
Jonathan RavenFlam... on Jul 11, 2016 wrote:
Ya know.......this is quite strange but, maybe, a memorial day for classics like Croc, Spyro the dragon, and Crash Bandicoot (yes, I know it is a stupid idea but, I feel like these guys deserve more attention than they get from Skylanders!) So, if KingsIsle can get copyright, maybe this day could be invented. WEEK!! YES!!!! Classic memorial week!

So what ya think? Thanks, Jonathan Ravenflame, Initiate .
YAAAAAAZZZZ!!!!!

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Shark Week was not made up by KI. It's a Discovery Channel event and KI's Shark Week always lines up with the one on Discovery Channel.

However, I would very much like to see more of these days. Long ago I posted somewhere about how we should have holidays for each of the schools. So we could have Life School Day in May, Fire School Day in August, Ice School Day in January, etc.. Each School Day would feature different stuff in the crown shop, a special dungeon that appears, that kind of thing.

I'd also like to see celebrations in-game on KI Live days. KI could make in-game versions of the hosts and have them stand at a booth in the commons where you can get some commemorative goodies for gold, like a special hat or unique low-pedigree pet or something.