Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Gear for Ice Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2014
Okay, I am a level 22 but am rising fast with help from a 98 . What kind of gear should I have for higher levels?
If you can give any answers, they would be appreciated!
(Note: I do not have crowns, but a membership)
1. 30 Ice Gear (doesn't have to be specifically ice, can be universal)
2. 40 Ice
3. 50 Ice
4. 60 Ice
5. 70 Ice
6. 80 Ice

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The simplest thing is to do the math on what you need. What works for Ice and what doesn't. Honestly, there are TONS of posts regarding Ice gear on the boards. It might be good for you to do some research into the other posts for the answers you want.

Check out the Bazaar. Look at your dropped gear. Look at dungeons for farming what you need. Check out W101 Central for gear combinations at different levels. The list is endless.

Honestly, others should not do the research for you, you need to do that on your own. That's part of the magic of the game.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
30 - I would farm Mount Olympus for senators / Zeus gear mix (Don't spend tons of time there) + Sky Iron hasta
50- Check bazaar and maybe get some things with critical block /crit and replace wand if you can find something better (At this lvl I found a bunch of old bundle gear that gave decent stats.)
60- Farm Waterworks for hat, robe and boots
70's- I crafted the horned helmet, woodland tribal coat and some block boots (76 ones). (This is optional though since you need to be a high lvl crafter)
80- replaced Avalon boots with Azteca ones
90- Do Hades maybe 1-3 ish times + Farm Gladiator in Mount Olympus for Alpha and Omega ring. (You can farm Cronus but Darkmoor athames are better).
100- Farm Darkmoor or One shot dungeons Hat- Krok or Mali Robe- Rattlebones (Unless you pvp) Boots- Meow or Mali. (It you have crowns buy Terrors Hoard Packs for the wand.)
110- Farm for Rasputin / Omen deck (Optional)

Survivor
Apr 27, 2014
Cass MoonHeart on Apr 20, 2016 wrote:
30 - I would farm Mount Olympus for senators / Zeus gear mix (Don't spend tons of time there) + Sky Iron hasta
50- Check bazaar and maybe get some things with critical block /crit and replace wand if you can find something better (At this lvl I found a bunch of old bundle gear that gave decent stats.)
60- Farm Waterworks for hat, robe and boots
70's- I crafted the horned helmet, woodland tribal coat and some block boots (76 ones). (This is optional though since you need to be a high lvl crafter)
80- replaced Avalon boots with Azteca ones
90- Do Hades maybe 1-3 ish times + Farm Gladiator in Mount Olympus for Alpha and Omega ring. (You can farm Cronus but Darkmoor athames are better).
100- Farm Darkmoor or One shot dungeons Hat- Krok or Mali Robe- Rattlebones (Unless you pvp) Boots- Meow or Mali. (It you have crowns buy Terrors Hoard Packs for the wand.)
110- Farm for Rasputin / Omen deck (Optional)
Thanks for the help!