Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Virtual Reality Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Hey! VR is getting increasingly popular.

With the simplicity of actions in this game (selecting or discarding cards, moving about) I would think it would be easy to play with a Dualshock 4 controller or even a PS Move remote.

Would our beloved Kingsisle staff consider looking into Wizard101 play through consoles such as PS4?
It would look amazing, and even more so on VR (virtual reality)!

If you're concerned about being able to type to players - no worries!

For one, a keyboard or wireless keyboard can be easily plugged into the USB ports on a PS4, and also the text chat options could be selected from the menu as they already are. I have used two different wireless keyboards by two different companies with my PS4, and they both work fine. The Playstation App also allows users to type using their Smartphones as a keyboard.

I would really love to be able to play WIzard101 on my PS4, and I think it would open the game up to an even larger player base.

Right now the MMORPGs on PSN are very limited, (and in my opinion very poor in quality). If Wizard101 was there, it would be instantly loved!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2014
i totally agree with you it would be awesome to play on a console and a VR headset wow