Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to defeat kenedy the klaw ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2016
im a lvl 31 wizard with as secondery school.
Defeating kenedy the klaw is a class quest (given by cyrus drake).

The boss had 1500 and also 3 minions with 1000each.

and they are all

Its a solo quest.

any tips on how to go into this fight ?

i know is strong against and i also use prisms to turns into damage.
the problem is that all strong and attacks (that i have at lvl 31) cost 3-4 pips, and the strongets card
i have is the kraken and he is not in my main class so power pips do not help. Until i get enough pips
for 2-3 strong attacks they kill me.

any suggestions on how to approach the fight

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
Okay, so, I contacted support about this (Because I'm having the same problem.) and apparently there's only supposed to be one minion.
I don't know if it's a bug or something, but this quest is impossible like this. Maybe we could try to work together on this quest somehow? (I heard somewhere that if two people have the same spell quest, they can both go in together. Don't know if this is true or not.)

Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
I am having the same problem! Is there no way to fix it?

Survivor
Apr 03, 2016
I'm level 39 and I have had the mything persons quest ever since I was level 28. In old video's and on the wiki it says that this quest only has one minion but when I get on, this quest has 3 minions including the boss. I've tried to beat this a few times but I always end up dying before I can even put out a strong treasure card or even enough prisms to attack with one of my spells. My questing buddy has tried to help me with this quest but she can't get in so I'm guessing this is a solo quest. Someone please fix this glitch or allow at least one friend to help with this quest. And Kingsisle if you can't do that please give out a tip or two on how to approach this quest.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2016
CoolDeadPoolOG on Apr 18, 2016 wrote:
im a lvl 31 wizard with as secondery school.
Defeating kenedy the klaw is a class quest (given by cyrus drake).

The boss had 1500 and also 3 minions with 1000each.

and they are all

Its a solo quest.

any tips on how to go into this fight ?

i know is strong against and i also use prisms to turns into damage.
the problem is that all strong and attacks (that i have at lvl 31) cost 3-4 pips, and the strongets card
i have is the kraken and he is not in my main class so power pips do not help. Until i get enough pips
for 2-3 strong attacks they kill me.

any suggestions on how to approach the fight
I'm not sure if you're still having this problem but I'll just put out there what I did. I didn't actually defeat kenedy the claw. I just stayed close to the wall and stayed as far away from them as possible until I got to Lady Sylvan. I'm obviously a myth wizard and I am also level 39 if that helps. Of course if you want the xp you can always keep trying to fight them but I highly recommend just avoiding them. This doesn't hinder your chance of finishing the quest or getting the spell in the end.
Well I hope this helps!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2016
I still haven't been able to defeat kenedy the klaw and it's beyond frustrating. At least I'm not the only one having this problem. I need help

Survivor
Jun 26, 2014
I'm a level 42 with as a secondary, and I still cant beat it. All I can suggest is if you have as a secondary, target Kenedy first, because he is the one that can cast the stronger spells like Snowman and Firebird.
I honestly thing it needs to be fixed if it is bugged, or just get rid of two minions if it isn't bugged, because it is hard.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2014
Boris EarthBreaker on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
I'm a level 42 with as a secondary, and I still cant beat it. All I can suggest is if you have as a secondary, target Kenedy first, because he is the one that can cast the stronger spells like Snowman and Firebird.
I honestly thing it needs to be fixed if it is bugged, or just get rid of two minions if it isn't bugged, because it is hard.
I beat kenedy using a 110 henchman, for those that have the crowns. If you don't have the crowns, I don't know what to suggest, as I tried without using crowns.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2014
Hello!
Yesterday I finally figured out how to defeat Kenedy the Klaw and all the Klaw Brothers. It does cost a little bit of gold, but if you're really wanting to get this boss done, here's how I did it.
Most of the things you're going to need is in the Wizard City Bazzar. First, go there and buy a mass myth prism, a feint, a +40% myth blade, and a humungofrog that does 310-370 damage. Finally, if you have a pet that gives you a +25% balance blade, equip it, if not, buy a balance blade from the treasure card section of the Bazzar. When you get to the battle, make sure that it is YOUR turn first and not the opponent's. Flee as many times as you need to, but you must make sure they don't put on any -80% storm shields before you put on a mass myth prism. After you have the prism on, then use the +40% myth blade and the +35% myth blade (already in your deck, not a treasure card) on yourself. Next round put the feint on Kenedy, then finally put the balance blade on yourself. Next round attack with the treasure card humungofrog and all enemies are defeated.
Please note I was at level 45 when I did this and had some clothing items that enhanced my attacks, but considering humungofrog did over 2k to Kenedy and over 1200 to the Klaw Brothers I wouldn't worry too much about changing clothing items, however, if you have a wand that does myth blasts, get one from a different school just in case they put a -25% on you. (It doesn't have to be expensive as long as it gets the -25% off just in case.)

Survivor
Jul 03, 2016
has anyone figured out the answer to the 3 minions, i also can not beat them due to the 3 extra minions.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
BangalSnatcher on Jul 19, 2016 wrote:
has anyone figured out the answer to the 3 minions, i also can not beat them due to the 3 extra minions.
Just as a side note, we have an update coming up where we're reducing the number of minions you'll encounter with this boss.