Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria and Krokotopia Architecture

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I've always thought the architecture of Zafaria and Krokotopia were very similar, especially inside Zafaria's Darajani Palace.

Do you agree?

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Fable Finder on Apr 16, 2016 wrote:
I've always thought the architecture of Zafaria and Krokotopia were very similar, especially inside Zafaria's Darajani Palace.

Do you agree?
Yes, both Krokotopia's architecture and Zafaria's architecture are very similar, however, Krokotopia uses granite? I believe they use granite in Krok, but in Zafaria, they use a very similar stone, but they made their gates, and awnings ironically, with ivory.

P.S: Ivory is from the elephant's tusks, used for making piano keys and soap.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Well, Krok is based on Egypt and Zafaria is an African motif. Egypt is in Africa so there's bound to be some similarities.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I definitely agree with this, but it took me time to agree with that because in Zafaria, the buildings are made of what seems like several stones but in Krokotopia, they are much more neat.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
seethe42 on Apr 17, 2016 wrote:
Well, Krok is based on Egypt and Zafaria is an African motif. Egypt is in Africa so there's bound to be some similarities.
Right...lol why didn't I think of this...