Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily assignment problem.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I can't do my daily assignment on one wizard and will have to wait until tomorrow to start over again. The assignment was to get a Left Talon of the Sky in Mangrove Marsh. The problem with that is this wizard is only as far as Cenote and can not get into Mangrove Marsh yet.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2016
I also have a problem, but mine is not quite the same. my problem is that the daily assignment tells me to go to celestia base camp, in the floating land. I have gone to both the base camp and the floating land, but it is not giving me my reward. I have faithfully done the daily assignments since they first started, and i would hate to have to start over now. I hope that there is some way to fix this so that I don't need to restart from the beginning.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Fortunately, you won't have to "start over", you simply pick up from where you left off. Some assignments are based on your levels; if you're a bit over leveled, it will try to send you to an area you haven't got the quest to go to yet ( this has happened to me. )
As for the Celestia base camp/ floating lands this sounds like a bug.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
ceirce on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
I can't do my daily assignment on one wizard and will have to wait until tomorrow to start over again. The assignment was to get a Left Talon of the Sky in Mangrove Marsh. The problem with that is this wizard is only as far as Cenote and can not get into Mangrove Marsh yet.
From Ms. Greyrose, she said that could happen based on your level. The challenges are based on your level. So if you do a lot of sidequests, to level up, but not done a lot of storyline quests, then this could happen.

If you missed an assignment, you don't start over.... You just don't get the reward THAT DAY.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Julia DragonFlame on Apr 15, 2016 wrote:
I also have a problem, but mine is not quite the same. my problem is that the daily assignment tells me to go to celestia base camp, in the floating land. I have gone to both the base camp and the floating land, but it is not giving me my reward. I have faithfully done the daily assignments since they first started, and i would hate to have to start over now. I hope that there is some way to fix this so that I don't need to restart from the beginning.
When it says "Celestia Base Camp, In the Floating Land" it means you have to go up by where the sun school trainer is in that area, because that's where the base camp is set up! hope this helps.
~Expect the worst, But hope for the best~

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
So the assignment I received was to visit "Celestia Base Camp" in the Floating Land.

But, Celestia Base Camp is like the Commons in Wizard City....a way to connect to rest of Celestia (so doesn't exist in the Floating Land).

Wizard 101 doesn't seem to know their own game!

Survivor
Aug 23, 2013
Etain on Apr 16, 2016 wrote:
So the assignment I received was to visit "Celestia Base Camp" in the Floating Land.

But, Celestia Base Camp is like the Commons in Wizard City....a way to connect to rest of Celestia (so doesn't exist in the Floating Land).

Wizard 101 doesn't seem to know their own game!
It`s a Celestian Base Camp in The Floating Land.