Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying back SOME training points...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Here's something that irks me some. If I decide there there are a couple of spells that I don't want anymore, to get rid of them, I have to spend several thousand crowns to buy back ALL of my training points. That's a bit ridiculous considering the cost isn't discounted as you buy more and more points back.

So, instead of being forced to buy back all points, what about giving the option to buy back all training points from a certain school? I know that the first three training points are free (and then 350 crowns per training point after that), but when buying back from a school, each training point should cost 350 crowns each. That would be the downside to buying back from a specific school is that you don't get some of those points for free. Also, can't just buy back one point, it has to be all points from that school. So if someone has a few Sun spells and there's one they don't want, then they have to buy back all points from the Sun school and then retrain the spells that they want to have.

Either that, or allow wizards to spend gold to buy back points, with the cost per point being 8,000 gold (with no promo points since it's gold vs crowns). For wizards in the higher levels, namely those above level 70, this will usually mean either the maximum gold or almost the maximum that they can have on them. Would mean someone would have to work for it since it wouldn't be cheap, but also not have someone feeling like they are getting ripped off just to change which off-school spells they trained.