Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't change realms...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Second time this has happened to me and not sure what is causing it.

What happens is at some point, changing realms via the book becomes impossible. I can still get to other realms if I port to someone or go into castle tours and end up at a castle in another realm, but I cannot change it myself. When I try to, I can select a realm or an area, but the button to actually switch doesn't light up. It remains grayed out as though the option is disabled at that time. The only way to fix it is to exit that wizard and play it again.

Also it doesn't matter where I try it. Commons, Bazaar, Pet Pavilion, etc. Once it gets glitched, it remains glitched.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Fangs McWolf on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
Second time this has happened to me and not sure what is causing it.

What happens is at some point, changing realms via the book becomes impossible. I can still get to other realms if I port to someone or go into castle tours and end up at a castle in another realm, but I cannot change it myself. When I try to, I can select a realm or an area, but the button to actually switch doesn't light up. It remains grayed out as though the option is disabled at that time. The only way to fix it is to exit that wizard and play it again.

Also it doesn't matter where I try it. Commons, Bazaar, Pet Pavilion, etc. Once it gets glitched, it remains glitched.
it may have a countdown and it does not let you select a realm until it is over.

Is this what is happening?

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
annaxh on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
it may have a countdown and it does not let you select a realm until it is over.

Is this what is happening?
>_<

I'm aware of a countdown after switching realms. The problem is, when this bug happens, I can't switch realms at all. No timer or anything, the button just won't light up.