Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can i still craft?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2014
I have been crafting to get deer knight and when i reached mooshu i bought the ring recipe and when i looked for it in my back pack it wasn't there and it said i couldn't buy it cause i already did but it's not in my inventory so i don't know if i am still able to craft.

Administrator
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
Sorry to post on this reply. But there are different "crafting tables"? I've played this game for so long and there are things that I didn't know you could do. But yet you can.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2011
Can someone help me please? I have been crafting for some wintertusk gear and when to I went to mooshu for the next badge and I buy the ring I get all the recipes then go home suddenly the ring is gone I can still see it when I go to my backpack and click on the little orange cup icon but I can't see it on my crafting table when I go to the guy at mooshu I can't buy it I don't know if I accidentally sold or what I did someone please help me! :(

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
JuanFrogHOrn on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
Can someone help me please? I have been crafting for some wintertusk gear and when to I went to mooshu for the next badge and I buy the ring I get all the recipes then go home suddenly the ring is gone I can still see it when I go to my backpack and click on the little orange cup icon but I can't see it on my crafting table when I go to the guy at mooshu I can't buy it I don't know if I accidentally sold or what I did someone please help me! :(
You need to buy the Equipment Crafting Station from a furniture dealer. The ones in Krok through Dragonspyre all sell them.