Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening issues...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Some issues that I have noticed, particularly after the latest update introducing Gear Vaults.

On one wizard, I went to harvest my elder couch potatoes. One of them that I had harvested still appeared, though I knew it was gone because I couldn't click on it to harvest and I was even able to plant a seed in the same plot. Another plot that I planted a seed in wasn't showing the seed, so when I was looking it over and saw the plot empty, I was trying to plant another seed and obviously it wouldn't let me do it. After I went inside my house and came back out, both issues cleared up.

On another wizard, there are times when I'm trying to harvest and it just won't let me. I can go up to the plants and I'll see the option to harvest, but when I click 'X' it won't work. If I go somewhere and then port back to my houses (somewhere meaning outside of my houses, like the bazaar or commons), then it usually starts to work again. One time, I harvested some elder plants, or thought I did since they weren't there, but the elder harvest 'glow' was still there. Went inside, came back out, there they were, waiting to be picked.

This last one may be related to the previous one. I've noticed that when using the different '48 hour' needs spells (water, sun, etc), that any plants ready for harvest will let me harvest them, but they will continue to have the yellow ring around them as though I haven't picked at them yet. I've had to completely leave my houses and return in order for it to clear up.