Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New symbol on some spell cards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 26, 2013
What is the new devil face looking symbol on some spell cards such as deer knight for?

p.s. Thanks for speeding up Lulu!

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
KI updated some spell card symbols to be more "clear" in meaning. I was pretty baffled by it at first too because it makes way less sense than the old symbol but apparently that symbol on cards like deer knight means that it affects all enemies. Shrug.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
It means "all enemies", they use symbols so spell card descriptions don't get too crowded.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
i have noticed that too but i never knew what it was. It shows up on my ice spells like the blizzard. It might mean spells that attack all enemies or smth but im still not sure...

Taylor Searider level 47 ice oni slayer

Administrator
Hello,

If you click on the Help tab of your spell book, go to the third tab over which is Interface, and look at page 5 it will explain the new spell card symbols.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
This new symbol is a sign for "all enemies." The symbol is now used on all te multi~attack spells.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
omagicspells on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
This new symbol is a sign for "all enemies." The symbol is now used on all te multi~attack spells.
yayyy I knew it!