Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skeleton Key Vault

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Having a Seed Vault & a Gear Vault are all nice, yet, I've this to ask, why not add Skeleton Key Vaults?

The Skeleton Key Vaults should be like those, only they store Skeleton Keys instead, & that is to Wizards who have been collecting a lotta Skeleton Keys, likely to keep collecting them.

Well, I'd sure like to see Skeleton Key Vaults made someday. What do you think about this suggestion, Wizards?

Thanks once again for listening, KI!

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Trimond297 on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
Having a Seed Vault & a Gear Vault are all nice, yet, I've this to ask, why not add Skeleton Key Vaults?

The Skeleton Key Vaults should be like those, only they store Skeleton Keys instead, & that is to Wizards who have been collecting a lotta Skeleton Keys, likely to keep collecting them.

Well, I'd sure like to see Skeleton Key Vaults made someday. What do you think about this suggestion, Wizards?

Thanks once again for listening, KI!
It seems like a great idea to keep my 15 golden keys in store instead of keeping them on walls to fill my friends with jealousy and myself with too much praise towards them.