Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What wizards does everyone have?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
I've been on and off this game for around 6 years now, and i was intrigued to see exactly what progression people had made to their characters. For example, if you have 6 slots filled or only have 1 sole character you put your heart and soul into or if you somehow have 6 max level 110 Prodigious. Also, why did you choose to play a specific school over another and how do you choose, if you do have 6 characters, which one to drop? (Still waiting for KI to add a 7th character slot; i'm not budging). I chose to miss out balance because of mild ocd x'''D The others come in trios (fire storm & ice = elemental / myth death & life = spirit) so i couldn't bring myself to miss one of them out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Valerian FireBreeze - 100
Galen FireBreeze - 24
Logan FireBreeze - 76
Kane FireBreeze - 44
Angel FireBreeze - 48
Wolf FireBreeze - 16

Survivor
Mar 29, 2016
20 Ice right now, probably going to leave off life.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
My main is a Death wizard at level 96
followed by:
Myth level 43
Storm level 36
Fire level 30
Balance level 30
Ice level 25
I used to have a Life wizard, but then I got lucky on the Witches Hoard pack and got an Ice Floe Siren. As this pet comes with an Ice Blade ( & I love mermaids ) I deleted the Life and made an Ice wizard.
I also play Pirate101 and have 6 pirates ( all classes ) at the current max level.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
I have a level 64 wizard and I have been playing for a year. I really have been putting alot of my free time into this game, specifically on this wizard. However, I do have a wizard that ive been working on for a few months and she is level 24.

Heather StarSong lvl 64
Jasmine Spellcaster lvl 24

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I have two main wizards, a 110 Death and a 74 Fire that I'm currently leveling up to max. My other wizards are a 74 Balance, 60 Life, 26 Ice and 21 Myth that I just play whenever I feel like it. There wasn't any serious thought that went into it, I just played every school and ended up liking death and fire the best.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Not long ago, my Myth wizard was my main wizard. He's level 100, but I haven't started Polaris yet. But, recently, my Life wizard (level 53 and counting), and I'm trying to get him to 110 before my myth wizard. I've also got a Storm wizard (level 62) who I save for playing with a friend of mine.

Explorer
Feb 10, 2012
I've been playing for around 7 years now, and, amazingly, I'm still not at the top level haha. My highest level wizard is Balance, who is around 85 right now! I eventually plan on having a top-level character of every school except for storm.