Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to complete daily assignment Royal Museum

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I completed my daily assignment, but no reward was given and it said that i still needed to complete the mission! I have sent an email to support but have yet to get a response, so can an admin or someone smart help me fix this issue?

- Wolf Dragoncaller, Archmage Theurgist

Survivor
May 06, 2009
I'm being instructed to visit the Royal Museum in Marleybone to take a reading, yet when I go there, it isn't recognizing it. I've even run to every display inside just to be certain and still nothing.

I do have screen caps showing I've done this, if needed.

Administrator
Hello,

Is this your assignment for April 8? If so, when you go visit Aegon in Ravenwood, does he say that you've completed the assignment?

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Hello! I received an assignment from my Gravulum Lodestone "Get a reading from visiting the Royal Museum, Marleybone".
But when I got there I wasn't able to complete the assignment, I ran all over that museum, front and back several times, but I didn't get the "assignment completed" notice.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
So I don't have to open a new one I am updating here, today some wizards are not getting the completion on the daily quest. I was at the royal museum and several were milling about saying that they were not getting the statement the quest completed.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
No. He just repeats what the daily task is and sends me on my way again. I can't complete it

Survivor
May 06, 2009
WolfDragoncaller07 on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
I completed my daily assignment, but no reward was given and it said that i still needed to complete the mission! I have sent an email to support but have yet to get a response, so can an admin or someone smart help me fix this issue?

I'm having the same issue right now too. It wont recognize I'm at the location it wants. I've tried everything (Porting there, going the long way, exiting and reentering the game, even as far as restarting my computer) to no avail

Administrator
WolfDragoncaller07 on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:

Was the assignment to visit the Royal Museum?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 06, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
Was the assignment to visit the Royal Museum?
Yup. That would be the one

Administrator
To everyone who isn't able to complete the assignment for the Royal Museum, how are you getting there? Are you porting to a friend already in the area? Or are you entering through the door in Regent's Square?

If you haven't, please try entering through the door to see if that helps.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 06, 2009
To everyone who isn't able to complete the assignment for the Royal Museum, how are you getting there? Are you porting to a friend already in the area? Or are you entering through the door in Regent's Square?

Ive tried every way possible. it doesn't work

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012

All my wizards went through the Spiral Door into Marleybone and traveled to the door of the museum and entered normally, it didn't work.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
I'm not trying to be nasty in any way, but i did post this response a few hours ago

Osiris3231 on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
I'm having the same issue right now too. It wont recognize I'm at the location it wants. I've tried everything (Porting there, going the long way, exiting and reentering the game, even as far as restarting my computer) to no avail

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012

I think I've solved the problem! I finished a different quest, then returned to the museum - BOOM! daily assignment completed!
Try finishing a quest then do the daily assignment.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Well, I may have jumped the gun there, finishing a quest then entering the museum worked for one of my wizards but not the others who have that assignment.
Still not working.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
I have successfully completed the Marleybone daily quest just once on my multiple characters (they all had the same daily quest). In each case I walked through the front door. I've also tried changing realms to see if that makes a difference and it doesn't appear to.

Administrator
Hello,

Thank you for all of the reports and helpful information. We've identified the issue with this particular assignment to visit the Royal Museum. Unfortunately, we won't be able to put in a fix before the end of the day today. Apologies to those who are unable to complete their assignment for April 8. Tomorrow will bring a new assignment and you should be able to continue as normal.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 06, 2009
Well that stinks
Oh well. Thanks for your assistance Prof. Greyrose

Explorer
May 30, 2009
I'm glad you guys know about this. Thanks also to all of you in this post. Just today I got the dailies on my Death Wizard and this was the assignment. But KI knows now, and that is all that matters. :P