Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improvement to the daily assignments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
He should assign you a quest. Its really annoying trying to remember where i need to find the monster to fight and what monster it was. And it doesn't really have to be a quest. Maybe a little checker menu, like with PvP. Please consider this Kingsile!

- Wolf Dragoncaller, Archmage Theurgist

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I'm guessing you never got to day 12 of the daily rewards in TR.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Starblood653 on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
I'm guessing you never got to day 12 of the daily rewards in TR.
we shouldn't have to go 2 weeks into it to have some kind of visible showing of what we have to do

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
dayerider on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
we shouldn't have to go 2 weeks into it to have some kind of visible showing of what we have to do
Ah, so you're saying make every assignment into a quest, not make every reward a quest, I misread the OP. Yes, it would be very helpful to have some sort of reminder of where to go. Just the other day I had to fight some MS mob. They have the same type in multiple places and I had to go back to my house after defeating the right enemy in the wrong location, which was very annoying.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Starblood653 on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
Ah, so you're saying make every assignment into a quest, not make every reward a quest, I misread the OP. Yes, it would be very helpful to have some sort of reminder of where to go. Just the other day I had to fight some MS mob. They have the same type in multiple places and I had to go back to my house after defeating the right enemy in the wrong location, which was very annoying.
there you go :) you got it now

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Perhaps the Gravulum icon on the right hand of the screen to click on to open the assignment again. That way it won't be confused with the icon on the left for your reward when you complete the assignment.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
WolfDragoncaller07 on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
He should assign you a quest. Its really annoying trying to remember where i need to find the monster to fight and what monster it was. And it doesn't really have to be a quest. Maybe a little checker menu, like with PvP. Please consider this Kingsile!

- Wolf Dragoncaller, Archmage Theurgist
I entirely support this idea. When I was getting a reading from some gobblers I forgot what gobblers to fight. Luckily I remembered when I saw them in the street, but not everyone has a good memory like I do.