Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

more character slots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
so personally I don't like the idea of having 6 character slots id love to play as a fire wizard but at the same time im enjoying my 6 wizards already so id rather not delete any of them to make a fire wizard even if we had to pay for extra slots id still be fine with that but it just feels like I'm missing out on all the cool features a fire wizard gets anyone else feel the same way?

Survivor
Nov 14, 2013
I know this has been up awhile, but agree. There should be enough slots to have one of every class in one account.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2012
Champion
Mar 28, 2010
I shouldn't have to pay 2x the money for 1 extra wizard, I agree with this idea.

Lvl 110
Lvl 78
Lvl 25

Survivor
Jan 12, 2014
Yes! I love this idea. I have no idea why KI doesn't do this, because there's always one character standing and everybody else is sitting. Why not put the extra Wizard in? Everybody can be sitting except for the 7th, and when you select a new wizard, they stand up and the 7th sits down in place of them.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
I think this is an excellent idea. It's reallyinconvenient to have an account filled with wizards from every school and to have another account with one lone wizard. Really hoping this gets considered

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They've said for years this won't happen. If you want to play all 7 schools you need a second account.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2013
Never say never. I'm sure they are reading these and may change their minds one day.
I can't afford a second account and deleting a character just to be able to create the 7th is quite frustrating and really not a viable solution.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
I think this would be wonderful! Personally I don't think it would be difficult to add because on the character selection screen there is 4 more empty seats in the back which could easily be utilized. Hopefully this is added!