Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-1-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2014
I'd like to see a jet :P and you get to choose what color it is, like i would make mine pink and glittery, and you ride on the inside (its like a house, but it actually flies) so lets say you get inside the plane like you do a house, and ride it. You choose where you wanna go and the people in that area can ACTUALLY see the plane flying over top them. Very cool!!!! It would cost 20000 crowns due to the customization and the flying thing.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2012
Here are my ideas for mounts:

- Jetpack Mount

- Bumper Car mount

- Magically Moving Chair Mount

- Hoverboard Mount

- Marleybone Car

Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
yeeeeeees @ thr 4 person marlybone mount that would be so cool

lvl 26
lvl 101

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
What about an ant? They're pretty strong. I'm sure if there was one the right size it could carry a wizard around. And you don't sit on it like other mounts, it actually carries you holding you up in the air with its arms (legs?).

Survivor
May 26, 2013
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
00Hoss on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
Several of us older players have agreed we would like to see a walker!
I read this and almost spit my water all over my computer because I started laughing so hard!

Yes, a walker would be perfect for us older players (motorized, maybe?) LOL

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
00Hoss on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
Several of us older players have agreed we would like to see a walker!
Wonderful idea.

Defender
Feb 22, 2016
Blood sucking leeches. Two of them, one for each foot, with leashes for the Wizard to hold unto, and spiked collars.

Perfect mount for a Death Wizard!

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
Tylerwildpants on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
Choppers made of fire are super cool and fun!

What other personal transports are cool, fun, and would great to see, have, and ride with bonuses (increased accuracy, plus to hit, health, cast spells, etc...) too:
  • Unicycle (fire, storm, ice, etc...)
  • Bicycle for two or more
  • Clown Car or miniature version of any mount
  • One small or large balloon on string with a wizard holding onto string (optional colors)
  • Balloon with basket for one or more wizards to ride
  • Micro-Cycle, like RYNO Motors micro-cycle
  • Piggyback mounts (wizards, pets, NPCs, Professors)
  • Giant Slinky
  • Water Wave
  • Bird carrying Wizard
  • Giant Worm
  • Moving rock slide
  • Octopus
  • Octopus Arms
  • Taxi
  • Jet Pack
many fun ideas there!
the 4 pers. MB car mount is cool too and seems to be awaited by many people, I'd like that too

it would be also very fun (but maybe not doable) to attach/detach mounts to let one lead and the others follow, that would solve the expectations of new multi-mounts

I thought about that when I've got a Polaris Express mount, it would be fun if anyone with the same mount could hang on like wagons, it would be fun too with Arcane Minecart, Magic Carpet, Merle's Holiday Rug, Mammoth Mini, etc

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
amazing ideas everyone!
especially love the 4 person car with animation of trying to stop it from stalling XD and the walker sounds hilarious!! especially if it was super fast XD popping wheelies with the wizard hanging on for dear life! lololol so many others i liked.. mini clowncar.. springboots.. lots of great ideas here..

ok for my suggestions :3 next April fools Day(I suggested this for P101 a few months ago) I'd love for BOTH w101 and p101 to get potato sacks!! and we could have beach races lol XD

rocket boots and/or jetpack would be kinda neat with dyeable flames?

a neat 2 person mount I'd like a helicopter be extra neat if wind was animated when it lands..

and as i suggested via twitter awhile ago a dyable patternable hot air ballon :3

ty for listening,
stormy jen silver

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
How about a bigger one person version of those little flying saucer things in the Zeke Quest in Zafaria ?

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
a hover board and a skate board! the hover board would float your wizard to about the area where you would sit on the crystal unicorn. and the skate board would have your wizard balancing on the board.
oh and a car like the one you see in MB please!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I agree that a car sounds like a good idea. It would definitely be interesting taking it into full dungeons in which mounts are allowed.

However, I was slightly disappointed to find that the motorcycle resembled a chopper more so than a sport bike. I'm hoping that perhaps in the future, if the motored vehicles become more popular as mounts, that a sport bike is created. I especially like the look of the larger back wheel, as it just creates a very aesthetically pleasing vehicle.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Defender
Feb 22, 2016
Uncle Sweeney on Apr 5, 2016 wrote:
Blood sucking leeches. Two of them, one for each foot, with leashes for the Wizard to hold unto, and spiked collars.

Perfect mount for a Death Wizard!
Oh, important to note. Giant blood sucking leeches. Not just tiny ones the size of your shoes or whatever.

The faces would have that creepy circle of razor sharp teeth, prominently displayed, complimenting the black collar with white spikes.

The wizard's feet ride the two worm like bodies, holding the leashes in a sort of chariot fashion, with the vile creatures acting like they're lashing out at anyone nearby, occasionally causing the wizard to stumble...

I was thinking it would be nice if they could "dig" around obstacles, like ledges and fences, where appropriate.

It could be a perk, instead of having increased 60% speed, it could have the ability to easily circumvent obstacles or sharp angles, or quickly get to higher or lower elevations without having to use ramps or stairs.

Perhaps you could "dig" by pressing the space bar, allowing you to burrow through streets and such without having to worry about getting pulled into a fight inadvertently.

Oh, and since there is a Mammoth mount that increases healing, perhaps this mount could increase health drained.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
I would love to see:

• Munsters car/vehicle (looks like it seats up to 8) but a 4 person would do :)
  • Bugatti car in school colors
  • Black Cat mount
  • Time Machine vehicle
  • gypsy caravan
  • Brooms updated-school symbols/colors, 1-4 seats

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I would like to see more small, school specific mounts. Right now we've got all these whirl winds. Not bad. But that's about it.

Fire has a huge bird that is a pain to ride and gets in the way of everything. Nothing else.
Storm has a couple different clouds
Life has a cloud.

and so on

So it would be nice to have stuff like:

A lighting bolt storm could zip around on
A large leaf life could float around on
A burly troll that could carry myth on its shoulders.

School specific - unusable by other schools and PLEASE no changing the textures and making life lighting bolts or death leaves. unique stuff.

And nothing huge. Huge mounts are really annoying. Both to ride or to be around.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
SwordSaint Ninja on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
Four person Marleybone car.
I'd totally love that! I have a Marleybone collection.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Jordan LifeCaster on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
Maybe an airplane mount for each school like flareplane (fire) or glareplane (myth)

Or maybe 80's style cars that play disco music and increases awesomeness +40%
Lol. I'd rather get old in style. An 80's style car would suit my personality better than a walker.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2015
Oooo PLEASE make a Marleybone 4 person mount
-But don't make it super duper expensive or in a pack pleaseee

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
-An Inspector Gadget-like helicopter blade.
-A Wave.
-A Gust of Wind.
-A large dis-embodied hand that would hold the wizard up by the collar.
-A large, opened, dis-embodied hand in which the wizard could stand.
-A Tornado/Dust-devil.

Defender
Feb 22, 2016
TucsonWizard on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
-An Inspector Gadget-like helicopter blade.
-A Wave.
-A Gust of Wind.
-A large dis-embodied hand that would hold the wizard up by the collar.
-A large, opened, dis-embodied hand in which the wizard could stand.
-A Tornado/Dust-devil.
"-A large dis-embodied hand that would hold the wizard up by the collar.
-A large, opened, dis-embodied hand in which the wizard could stand."

I know a super smash bros reference when I see it

Administrator
These are great ideas, Wizards! We've got a few of them on the future list already and we'll take a look at the rest of these.

New FF coming up in mere moments!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea