Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seed Vault Identifying colors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
I would like to put forth the idea of being able to color our seed vaults in the same way we can change color of our clothing. Each of my wizards have more than one seed vault and right now I am writing notes on what seeds are inside each of those vaults. their location, and on what wizard - it is insane . If we could be allowed to change the colors of the tops of the seed vaults we gardeners would be able to know by looking at the vault what is inside each of them without having to take them individually out of the bank, find a place to open them (that does not already house a seed vault), look inside and then put back in the bank if it is wrong and grab another. Having identical seed vaults is akin to having to take out each piece of gear to judge what its qualities are.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
lyreh on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
I would like to put forth the idea of being able to color our seed vaults in the same way we can change color of our clothing. Each of my wizards have more than one seed vault and right now I am writing notes on what seeds are inside each of those vaults. their location, and on what wizard - it is insane . If we could be allowed to change the colors of the tops of the seed vaults we gardeners would be able to know by looking at the vault what is inside each of them without having to take them individually out of the bank, find a place to open them (that does not already house a seed vault), look inside and then put back in the bank if it is wrong and grab another. Having identical seed vaults is akin to having to take out each piece of gear to judge what its qualities are.
I just wish they'd make the Gear & Seed Vaults nameable - like the spell decks and outfits.

And let us pass them (full) through the shared bank - right now in Test the gear vault isn't tradeable at all.

And let us set any number of them in one yard or house - so one character could do all the sorting at once.