Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Key Display

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2013
In Pirate101 the equivalent of our magical spiral keys are windstones. Pirates even have a page in their journal (their spell books) to show the ones they have attained. I was thinking: wouldn't it be cool if we had the same thing for our spiral keys? Our "keyring" would go in a tab in our backpack. We wouldn't be able to use them as housing of course because people would lose them and make huge drama about it.

I know that we can see the worlds we have unlocked from the world door menu but this is a nice extra. It also gives you a greater sense of achievement when you can see them.

It could also be fun for the KI team to design and the one for Celestia is basically done already. The key for Khrysalis would also be interesting seeing as we make it ourselves. It would be great to see this in the game!

-Logan FrostStaff

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I would think that the only reason pirates have a windstone page is because there is no spiral door menu that shows you all the worlds you've unlocked. So basically, our spiral door world select menu is equivalent to their windstone page.

I could be wrong, but I also just don't really see the point in yet another menu tab for something purely cosmetic. Sorry.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2013
Yeah, if you follow the trend of the updates in the past it's all very functional stuff that improves the game a lot, while the key idea is just cosmetic like you said.

The idea could have worked if it was implemented from the initial release of the game but chances of it happening now, so far in the development does seem low, unfortunately .