Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Help!!!!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Hey guys I have finally reached lvl 60 and now I have all these dungeons to do. I am DESPERATELY looking for someone to help with at least one (or all) of these three dungeons to do. As you probably already know if you are lvl 60 or above, I have to do The Waterworks, Tower Of The Helephant, and The Lower Zigazag. And if you offer to help, please make sure that you are not going to leave after two battles like most people always do.

Heather StarSong lvl 60

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
I can help you out with lower zigazag(I want to farm it for the amulet anyways). I can also help with waterworks, but i dislike tower of helephant. I think we're already friends :p

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Battleblade65 on Mar 27, 2016 wrote:
I can help you out with lower zigazag(I want to farm it for the amulet anyways). I can also help with waterworks, but i dislike tower of helephant. I think we're already friends :p
Lol thanks. I already did Tower of the Helephant and the Waterworks so you don't have to worry about those. But I still did not do the Liwer Zigazag. Goodness Tower of The Helrphant was hard! I joined 3 different battles for that quest until I finally finished it. Everyttime, we would all get defeated in the first battle. I am never going back there. Ever. Anyways, what time would you like to meet? I am available on weekends EST time in the morning and afternoon and am also available on school days starting from 4:00 afternoon EST time.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
I'm pretty much always at WW on my life, I can probably arrange to do the other two if you want

Trevor GoldenHaven lvl-100
Trevor AshHaven lvl-42
Trevor ThunderHaven lvl-10 pvp rating-1264
Trevor FrostHaven lvl-5 pvp rating- 1465

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
riri330 on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
I'm pretty much always at WW on my life, I can probably arrange to do the other two if you want

Trevor GoldenHaven lvl-100
Trevor AshHaven lvl-42
Trevor ThunderHaven lvl-10 pvp rating-1264
Trevor FrostHaven lvl-5 pvp rating- 1465
Thanks, that would be great. But I basically only need help with lower zigazag because I finished the other two.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
omagicspells on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
Thanks, that would be great. But I basically only need help with lower zigazag because I finished the other two.
Never completed lower zigazag on my fire, balance or death, would be glad to help.

Lvl 110
Lvl 66
Lvl 25