Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
Fable Finder on Sep 22, 2016 wrote:
Thank you!
your welcome! :)

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
sun girl1122 on Sep 24, 2016 wrote:
your welcome! :)
You can put your own spells too!

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Fable Finder on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
:

NPC Minion: Summons a random NPC as a minion . Obviously it would only be important NPCs- I don't imagine Mindie Pixiecrown getting a minion .

Cyrus Drake: Shatters all defenses and blades and attacks one enemy dealing x damage. A minion will be summoned - but it's health will be determined by how much damage Cyrus Drake dealt. For example, if Cyrus Drake dealt 1000 damage, the minion would have 1000 health . It could be a Cyrus Drake minion , but it doesn't have to be.

Stun Block: This should become an actual spell. It would be useful. I know there is one that blocks two stuns, but there should be one that blocks one to save pips.

Stun Trap: This adds one round onto an existing or non-existing stun, and cannot be stacked.

:

Sylvia Drake: This heals you a percentage (for example 40%) of your health. This can heal others preferably.

Moolinda Wu: This heals you a percentage (for example 40%) of all the damage you've been dealt. This can heal others preferably.

Dove: This heals you a percentage (for example 40%) of all the damage you've dealt. This can heal others preferably.

There might need to be some switcheroo here, I don't know.

Forest Wanderer: An old man (or a creature) restores everyone's mana by x.
The cyrus drake minion can be abused. At max level I can make a troll do like 1k damage no problem. Can you imagine someone blading up and causing like 12k damage and then getting a minion with the health of a boss?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Bigboss1029 on Sep 29, 2016 wrote:
The cyrus drake minion can be abused. At max level I can make a troll do like 1k damage no problem. Can you imagine someone blading up and causing like 12k damage and then getting a minion with the health of a boss?
Fair point. Maybe instead of the exact damage, it could be a percentage - like 40% of the damage dealt would be the minion's health.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
:

Father Winter: Heals target by x health , then gives three -70% Tower Shields .

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Balance should get another Spiritual and Elemental Attack .

Defender
May 16, 2009
There are a lot of spell ideas to cover, so I'll touch on the ones that are the most problematic or ambiguous.

Arthur Wethersfield: Drain magic is unique to death, and shadow, only. By adding it to balance, it takes away from a unique aspect of Death.

Alhazred: This would require multiple Damage over time counters. Just make it a Balance DoT.

Morganthe: Health percentage is too high, and this could essentially be used to grief your team.

Malorn Ashthorn: Would require 2 targets to be selected, mainly.

Dworgyn: This is essentially a psuedo-stun. No one would be able to do anything for 1-2 rounds. Next thing you know, we'll need a beguile block ward.

The Astral blades are unique to astral monsters. I'd like to see these for player use, but not as trainable spells because they don't exactly follow what the general theme of their schools are. Maybe as a jewel or a may-cast jewel. Moon is transformation, not blades/wards. Sun is enchantment, not blade/wards.

Lydia Greyrose: Ice isn't about healing, it's quirk is defense. Not every school has a healing spell, and I think it should stay that way.

Ymir: Three round stun. THREE rounds? No. That is too much, especially for an Area of Effect attack.

Kung Fu Panda: Steal all defenses? One or two is acceptable, but at this point, it is too much.

Dalia Falmea: Permanent DoT is too much. The Penndragon's DoT is only 300 rounds. Try 6, if you want the DoT to last longer, instead of the traditional 3.

The Dragon Titan: The built in prism essentially makes it an ice spell.

Volcano: A couple things. First, there's already a volcano spell in the game. Second, this is too similar to Life's Wings of Fate.

Transmogify: Moon is plenty useful, if you know how to use it correctly. It isn't something you use mindlessly. Anyways, polymorphing the enemy. Too powerful, and seems rather difficult to balance. It would be a race to see who can transmogify first in PvP.

Stun Block: It doesn't cost pips to use, so I don't understand your issue here.

Defender
May 16, 2009
Continuing from my previous post.

Sylvia Drake: 40% is a lot, and would be insanely powerful at higher level play. For Example: My balance wizard has about 6000 health. This spell would heal me for 2400. That's a lot, especially as a base value.

Moolinda Wu : Sounds like a drain spell without the damage to enemies, plus, gets very powerful over time. Needs a maximum possible heal. Also, again, percentages are too high.

Dove: Percentages are too high.

Sunlight: Same problem as the previous 3 spells, percentages. Percentage of anything can be extremely powerful.

Rebound: To make it last the standard 4 rounds, you could have it reflect some damage instead of all.

Whirlpool: This is way too powerful. It's essentially a better Earthquake that benefits you and puts the enemy at a huge disadvantage. It's too much.

Convert Shield & Convert Blade: There's a reason why this doesn't exist. Everyone would have extremely powerful shields and blades. It Makes PvE less of a challenge, and since everyone has Balanceblades in this case, it makes being a Balance wizard someone less unique.

Restriction spells: 3 round dispel. Pseudo-stun. Too powerful.

Limitation spells: Most people use their own school's spells anyways.

Astral LS: I do not approve. You're locking the enemy out from essentially doing anything.

Father Winter: Again with the healing, that's something life would do. Plus, 3 -70% tower shields is a lot.

And another point on transmogify.

When you polymorph, the polymorph's current health is equal to the same % of your health. So if you morph a boss that has 10,000 health into a creature with 2,000 health and do 2000 damage to it, it's dead. Because 10,000 HP is 100%, while polymorphed, 2,000 HP is 100%. If you did 1,800 damage to the polymorphed enemy, they would morph back to a creature with 1,000 health because you dealt 90% of their health while they were polymorphed. They would not morph back to a creature with 8800 HP because that isn't how it works. Too Powerful.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Lucky Hour: Multiplies drops, gold, and experience by two with random drops besides the original drops you'll get without casting this spell. Allies only. Lasts entire battle*. Balance school. 100% Accuracy. Costs 6 pips. Can be used once per battle. No PvP.

*If you flee and come back (like what many people do), this spell will be in effect.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Spark Plasma on Nov 7, 2016 wrote:
Continuing from my previous post.

Sylvia Drake: 40% is a lot, and would be insanely powerful at higher level play. For Example: My balance wizard has about 6000 health. This spell would heal me for 2400. That's a lot, especially as a base value.

Moolinda Wu : Sounds like a drain spell without the damage to enemies, plus, gets very powerful over time. Needs a maximum possible heal. Also, again, percentages are too high.

Dove: Percentages are too high.

Sunlight: Same problem as the previous 3 spells, percentages. Percentage of anything can be extremely powerful.

Rebound: To make it last the standard 4 rounds, you could have it reflect some damage instead of all.

Whirlpool: This is way too powerful. It's essentially a better Earthquake that benefits you and puts the enemy at a huge disadvantage. It's too much.

Convert Shield & Convert Blade: There's a reason why this doesn't exist. Everyone would have extremely powerful shields and blades. It Makes PvE less of a challenge, and since everyone has Balanceblades in this case, it makes being a Balance wizard someone less unique.

Restriction spells: 3 round dispel. Pseudo-stun. Too powerful.

Limitation spells: Most people use their own school's spells anyways.

Astral LS: I do not approve. You're locking the enemy out from essentially doing anything.

Father Winter: Again with the healing, that's something life would do. Plus, 3 -70% tower shields is a lot.

And another point on transmogify.

When you polymorph, the polymorph's current health is equal to the same % of your health. So if you morph a boss that has 10,000 health into a creature with 2,000 health and do 2000 damage to it, it's dead. Because 10,000 HP is 100%, while polymorphed, 2,000 HP is 100%. If you did 1,800 damage to the polymorphed enemy, they would morph back to a creature with 1,000 health because you dealt 90% of their health while they were polymorphed. They would not morph back to a creature with 8800 HP because that isn't how it works. Too Powerful.
The percentages were just an example. They would probably be too high in reality.

Moolinda Wu: This is kind of a drain spell. It heals you a percentage of the damage you've been dealt. So let's say you have 5000 health, and over time you've taken 4000 damage, putting you at 1000 health. In this hypothetical situation, the percentage is 40%. 40% of 4000 is 1600, so you would be heal by 1600.

Rebound: That's not a bad idea.

Whirlpool: Storm specializes in powerful attacks. Maybe it could only switch out some, or it could be just a treasure card?

Convert Shield & Convert Blade: I don't think it would be much of a problem. It obviously wouldn't be used in mob battles, because you don't need to put that much effort for them. The blades/shields they change are random, so it's not guaranteed to be beneficial. One could change your school blade, for example. Using this strategy opens the door for a lot more creativity in blades and shields in battle. Wizards could get lots and lots of blades and shields that are useful, which makes this a risky strategy, because the enemy could be utterly destroying them while they're at it.

Restriction Spells: I can see how it would be a problem if it was used for main schools. It could be lowered to one round I guess.

Limitation Spells: True, but this would prevent things like using elemental blades.

Astral LS: That's why I made them only last one round. It's a pseudo-stun, basically.

Father Winter: Other schools have healing spells, I'm just proposing a healing spell for Ice. Also, the tower shields wouldn't stack.

Transmogrify: It could work differently for the enemies perhaps.

Defender
May 16, 2009
Fable Finder on Nov 9, 2016 wrote:
The percentages were just an example. They would probably be too high in reality.

Moolinda Wu: This is kind of a drain spell. It heals you a percentage of the damage you've been dealt. So let's say you have 5000 health, and over time you've taken 4000 damage, putting you at 1000 health. In this hypothetical situation, the percentage is 40%. 40% of 4000 is 1600, so you would be heal by 1600.

Rebound: That's not a bad idea.

Whirlpool: Storm specializes in powerful attacks. Maybe it could only switch out some, or it could be just a treasure card?

Convert Shield & Convert Blade: I don't think it would be much of a problem. It obviously wouldn't be used in mob battles, because you don't need to put that much effort for them. The blades/shields they change are random, so it's not guaranteed to be beneficial. One could change your school blade, for example. Using this strategy opens the door for a lot more creativity in blades and shields in battle. Wizards could get lots and lots of blades and shields that are useful, which makes this a risky strategy, because the enemy could be utterly destroying them while they're at it.

Restriction Spells: I can see how it would be a problem if it was used for main schools. It could be lowered to one round I guess.

Limitation Spells: True, but this would prevent things like using elemental blades.

Astral LS: That's why I made them only last one round. It's a pseudo-stun, basically.

Father Winter: Other schools have healing spells, I'm just proposing a healing spell for Ice. Also, the tower shields wouldn't stack.

Transmogrify: It could work differently for the enemies perhaps.
Whirlpool: The problem isn't that it's powerful in the sense of damage. The problem is that it is acting like a Mass Steal Ward & Steal Charm, and throwing all the negatives onto the enemy. Maybe it should only be a TC or a Jewel Itemcard.

Father Winter: Then you'll need a healing spell for Myth too. Fire can't heal anyone but themselves, storm's heal is erratic, deaths heal requires a sacrifice of their own health, Shadow's drain takes time to work. What I'm saying is you need to implement a downside to ice's heal, if they get one, as all the other schools except for life have some sort of... imperfection for their healing spell.

Convert shield & Blade: That isn't how you worded them. When you first suggested them, you said they would convert a random blade/ward into a universal blade/ward. It doesn't matter if it takes a the blade of your school because you can recast that blade and the convert will be more beneficial than harmful. Plus, the enemies are trying to destroy you while you're blading and trapping anyways. I feel like this would make bringing a balance wizard less useful, because you could bring these spells instead. The only reason to bring a balance wizard at this point would just to speed up the process of blading and trapping.

Also, my issue with ice getting a healing spell is that I feel like it will eventually become the "perfect" school. Able to defend itself really well, has high amounts of health, can throw out high amounts of damage, and if this was added, heal themselves and possibly land criticals on it with ice critical chance instead of life.

Transmogrify: The problem is the nature of how polymorphing works, not necessarily what kind of enemy it is.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Spark Plasma on Nov 7, 2016 wrote:
There are a lot of spell ideas to cover, so I'll touch on the ones that are the most problematic or ambiguous.

Arthur Wethersfield: Drain magic is unique to death, and shadow, only. By adding it to balance, it takes away from a unique aspect of Death.

Alhazred: This would require multiple Damage over time counters. Just make it a Balance DoT.

Morganthe: Health percentage is too high, and this could essentially be used to grief your team.

Malorn Ashthorn: Would require 2 targets to be selected, mainly.

Dworgyn: This is essentially a psuedo-stun. No one would be able to do anything for 1-2 rounds. Next thing you know, we'll need a beguile block ward.

The Astral blades are unique to astral monsters. I'd like to see these for player use, but not as trainable spells because they don't exactly follow what the general theme of their schools are. Maybe as a jewel or a may-cast jewel. Moon is transformation, not blades/wards. Sun is enchantment, not blade/wards.

Lydia Greyrose: Ice isn't about healing, it's quirk is defense. Not every school has a healing spell, and I think it should stay that way.

Ymir: Three round stun. THREE rounds? No. That is too much, especially for an Area of Effect attack.

Kung Fu Panda: Steal all defenses? One or two is acceptable, but at this point, it is too much.

Dalia Falmea: Permanent DoT is too much. The Penndragon's DoT is only 300 rounds. Try 6, if you want the DoT to last longer, instead of the traditional 3.

The Dragon Titan: The built in prism essentially makes it an ice spell.

Volcano: A couple things. First, there's already a volcano spell in the game. Second, this is too similar to Life's Wings of Fate.

Transmogify: Moon is plenty useful, if you know how to use it correctly. It isn't something you use mindlessly. Anyways, polymorphing the enemy. Too powerful, and seems rather difficult to balance. It would be a race to see who can transmogify first in PvP.

Stun Block: It doesn't cost pips to use, so I don't understand your issue here.
Arthur Wethersfield: Balance draws from all schools. One drain won't do much to Death.

Alhazred: I'm trying to give Balance some new spells with different school combinations. Plus, multiple DOTs aren't bad. It doesn't even have to be multiple. It could be one Balance-looking DOT that does three types of damage over three rounds.

Morganthe: The percentage could be made really low, like 5%. However, this requires the caster to also sacrifice their health. Maybe the percentage could be higher for the caster?

Malorn Ashthorn: It could be a random ally.

Dworgyn: This is also an attack spell. You need pips.

Ymir: Keep in mind who Ymir is. Ymir is a titan, his spell should be above average.

Kung Fu Panda: Maybe a percentage of defenses.

Dalia Falmea: That could work.

The Dragon Titan: Not really. It could be a Myth spell if the boss's school is Storm.

Volcano: It doesn't have to be a volcano. Life's Wings of Fate is too similar to Power Link.

Transmogrify: Well that's a pretty unpopular view.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Spark Plasma on Nov 9, 2016 wrote:
Whirlpool: The problem isn't that it's powerful in the sense of damage. The problem is that it is acting like a Mass Steal Ward & Steal Charm, and throwing all the negatives onto the enemy. Maybe it should only be a TC or a Jewel Itemcard.

Father Winter: Then you'll need a healing spell for Myth too. Fire can't heal anyone but themselves, storm's heal is erratic, deaths heal requires a sacrifice of their own health, Shadow's drain takes time to work. What I'm saying is you need to implement a downside to ice's heal, if they get one, as all the other schools except for life have some sort of... imperfection for their healing spell.

Convert shield & Blade: That isn't how you worded them. When you first suggested them, you said they would convert a random blade/ward into a universal blade/ward. It doesn't matter if it takes a the blade of your school because you can recast that blade and the convert will be more beneficial than harmful. Plus, the enemies are trying to destroy you while you're blading and trapping anyways. I feel like this would make bringing a balance wizard less useful, because you could bring these spells instead. The only reason to bring a balance wizard at this point would just to speed up the process of blading and trapping.

Also, my issue with ice getting a healing spell is that I feel like it will eventually become the "perfect" school. Able to defend itself really well, has high amounts of health, can throw out high amounts of damage, and if this was added, heal themselves and possibly land criticals on it with ice critical chance instead of life.

Transmogrify: The problem is the nature of how polymorphing works, not necessarily what kind of enemy it is.
Whirlpool: That could work.

Father Winter: Makes sense, I guess. Father Winter is like Fire in that it can only heal one person. Also, about Ice becoming the perfect school, I'll have to look into that. I haven't used my Ice yet.

Convert Shield & Blade: I'd think Balance's buffs would stack.

Transmogrify: Polymorphing can work differently for the enemies then it does for the players.

Defender
May 16, 2009
Fable Finder on Nov 10, 2016 wrote:
Arthur Wethersfield: Balance draws from all schools. One drain won't do much to Death.

Alhazred: I'm trying to give Balance some new spells with different school combinations. Plus, multiple DOTs aren't bad. It doesn't even have to be multiple. It could be one Balance-looking DOT that does three types of damage over three rounds.

Morganthe: The percentage could be made really low, like 5%. However, this requires the caster to also sacrifice their health. Maybe the percentage could be higher for the caster?

Malorn Ashthorn: It could be a random ally.

Dworgyn: This is also an attack spell. You need pips.

Ymir: Keep in mind who Ymir is. Ymir is a titan, his spell should be above average.

Kung Fu Panda: Maybe a percentage of defenses.

Dalia Falmea: That could work.

The Dragon Titan: Not really. It could be a Myth spell if the boss's school is Storm.

Volcano: It doesn't have to be a volcano. Life's Wings of Fate is too similar to Power Link.

Transmogrify: Well that's a pretty unpopular view.
Arthur Wethersfield: Eventually, this is going to turn in to the "Not every school has a healing spell" issue, which is why I'm not a huge fan of this.

Malorn Ashthorn: With the new divide feature for the new shadow-enhanced spells, I don't think the original idea would be a problem anymore.

Dworgyn: Doesn't make it any less than a pseudo-stun. Crow is also a death spell that is an attack that also beguiles. I honestly don't think it should beguile the entire team because a beguile can be powerful if timed correctly. Maybe have it beguile a random target instead of the entire enemy team?

Ymir: Yes, Ymir is a titan, but that isn't a reason to make the spell unreasonable. You can still make it above average without making it unreasonable. Stunning the entire team for three whole rounds is really powerful. You can wipe out the enemy in that time with no opposition. Maybe have it act like Sun Serpent where it deals a lot of damage to one target, and then a little bit of damage to all targets. Have it stun for 2 rounds on the main target, than 1 round for the rest? That way, you're preventing one enemy from doing anything for the next two rounds while the rest are stunned for one round and will have a chance to defend themselves the round after.

Dragon Titan: Are you suggesting the prism always converts to the opponent's opposite school?

Volcano: Touchè

Transmorgrify: I'm aware it's an unpopular view, but then again, most people haven't played through the entire 2nd story arc using mostly Moon School, or even training it, in the first place. Even if I wasn't doing that, I'd still pick up the Life Polymorphs. People don't give it the credit it deserves.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Spark Plasma on Nov 11, 2016 wrote:
Arthur Wethersfield: Eventually, this is going to turn in to the "Not every school has a healing spell" issue, which is why I'm not a huge fan of this.

Malorn Ashthorn: With the new divide feature for the new shadow-enhanced spells, I don't think the original idea would be a problem anymore.

Dworgyn: Doesn't make it any less than a pseudo-stun. Crow is also a death spell that is an attack that also beguiles. I honestly don't think it should beguile the entire team because a beguile can be powerful if timed correctly. Maybe have it beguile a random target instead of the entire enemy team?

Ymir: Yes, Ymir is a titan, but that isn't a reason to make the spell unreasonable. You can still make it above average without making it unreasonable. Stunning the entire team for three whole rounds is really powerful. You can wipe out the enemy in that time with no opposition. Maybe have it act like Sun Serpent where it deals a lot of damage to one target, and then a little bit of damage to all targets. Have it stun for 2 rounds on the main target, than 1 round for the rest? That way, you're preventing one enemy from doing anything for the next two rounds while the rest are stunned for one round and will have a chance to defend themselves the round after.

Dragon Titan: Are you suggesting the prism always converts to the opponent's opposite school?

Volcano: Touchè

Transmorgrify: I'm aware it's an unpopular view, but then again, most people haven't played through the entire 2nd story arc using mostly Moon School, or even training it, in the first place. Even if I wasn't doing that, I'd still pick up the Life Polymorphs. People don't give it the credit it deserves.
Dworgyn & Ymir: That could work.

Dragon Titan: Yea. I am trying to think of alternatives, since there are obvious problems with it, like with the Ymir example.

Transmogrify: I've met people who have and said it was a mistake. I did meet one max though, who had an interesting strategy that seemed to work out for him. In the first arc, he only used his secondary school so he wouldn't have to rely on power pips. In the second arc, he filled his deck solely with polymorphs and reshuffles. It was only one person though. In my experience, the Moon school is only useful as treasure cards, but a waste to use training points on.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
What about these
Forest Hunter
Shoots all enemies for 1600-2000 damage heals 800 to all allies
9 Pips, 2 shadow pips

Ice Swashbuckler

Cuts one enemy with an ice sharp knife for 1800 to 2200 damage
Puts 3 ice traps 45% on target
Puts 50% ice blade on user
Puts 90% tower shield on user
8 pips, 2 shadow pips

Demon

Slashes all enemies with a giant battle axe (one at a time) for 2000 damage
Puts a 45% fire trap on each enemy
Each enemy gets an overtime, 450 each round.
9 pips, 2 shadow pips.

~ Katie LifeSword ~

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Amazing spells Fable. You should become a worker for Wozard101.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Give the balance prism to the astral school trainer and give the moon trap, shield etc. to either niles and unlocks at 100-110 or the balance teacher in arcanum

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
jordan night blood on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
Give the balance prism to the astral school trainer and give the moon trap, shield etc. to either niles and unlocks at 100-110 or the balance teacher in arcanum
That could work. I don't see the need to delay the Balance prism that much though.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Another idea for the Malistaire spell: Instead of healing just an ally, he could attack one enemy, heal the caster, and for every other enemy he attacks, he can heal an ally.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
Fable Finder on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
:

NPC Minion: Summons a random NPC as a minion . Obviously it would only be important NPCs- I don't imagine Mindie Pixiecrown getting a minion .

Cyrus Drake: Shatters all defenses and blades and attacks one enemy dealing x damage. A minion will be summoned - but it's health will be determined by how much damage Cyrus Drake dealt. For example, if Cyrus Drake dealt 1000 damage, the minion would have 1000 health . It could be a Cyrus Drake minion , but it doesn't have to be.

Stun Block: This should become an actual spell. It would be useful. I know there is one that blocks two stuns, but there should be one that blocks one to save pips.

Stun Trap: This adds one round onto an existing or non-existing stun, and cannot be stacked.

:

Sylvia Drake: This heals you a percentage (for example 40%) of your health. This can heal others preferably.

Moolinda Wu: This heals you a percentage (for example 40%) of all the damage you've been dealt. This can heal others preferably.

Dove: This heals you a percentage (for example 40%) of all the damage you've dealt. This can heal others preferably.

There might need to be some switcheroo here, I don't know.

Forest Wanderer: An old man (or a creature) restores everyone's mana by x.
I personally think life needs more attacks. My friend is level 22 life and only has like 4 attacks! Wizard101 what are you doing??

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Fable Finder on Apr 23, 2016 wrote:
:

Rebound: If this aura is cast on you, any attack cast on you will instead attack the enemy. This lasts for one round.
Like the idea but Might sound better with name Like "Starlight Reflection shield"

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Fable Finder on Nov 10, 2016 wrote:
Whirlpool: That could work.

Father Winter: Makes sense, I guess. Father Winter is like Fire in that it can only heal one person. Also, about Ice becoming the perfect school, I'll have to look into that. I haven't used my Ice yet.

Convert Shield & Blade: I'd think Balance's buffs would stack.

Transmogrify: Polymorphing can work differently for the enemies then it does for the players.
I think the idea of whirlpool taking Only Positives as a whole is to over powered there are shed all charms and wards like earthquake but that's good and bad a like, then storm has the Enfeeble and myth Shatter but those are separated and 3 pips each and take 2 turns to cast So if you are gonna have all these Pluses with all this Ability To Disadvantage Enemy mobs or Players it needs to have a chance to either do the effects to you or do A wild Bold and Slaughter you.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
QuartzRock on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
I personally think life needs more attacks. My friend is level 22 life and only has like 4 attacks! Wizard101 what are you doing??
Agreed, I just didn't have any ideas for attacks at the time.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Wizard Master Havo... on Dec 13, 2016 wrote:
Like the idea but Might sound better with name Like "Starlight Reflection shield"
I like that name.