Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 5 Myth Deck Set-Up?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
Hi! I've never been too good at PvP, but I want to get better and I hear that low-level is the easiest starting point from various friends.
The best pet I have is for a Myth character, with two resistances and two damages and May Cast Healing Current, and it also gives me two hit cards and four minion spells: sacrifice minion for health and pips. The hit card costs five pips, hits for more than Minotaur, but is a one-hit, and summons a minion of Fire or Myth.

What is a good deck set-up? What should I train, such as Infection and what-have-you. And what would be a good side-deck to go in with?

Thanks to whoever answers.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
I have an ice lvl 5 overlord, i use a pet with 5 resist talents that gives dragonblade, i would use storm TC hits and train storm snake to remove storm shields, maybe some stuns as well

Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
Roslyn Gem on Mar 25, 2016 wrote:
Hi! I've never been too good at PvP, but I want to get better and I hear that low-level is the easiest starting point from various friends.
The best pet I have is for a Myth character, with two resistances and two damages and May Cast Healing Current, and it also gives me two hit cards and four minion spells: sacrifice minion for health and pips. The hit card costs five pips, hits for more than Minotaur, but is a one-hit, and summons a minion of Fire or Myth.

What is a good deck set-up? What should I train, such as Infection and what-have-you. And what would be a good side-deck to go in with?

Thanks to whoever answers.
Here is advice from a 1200+ level 18 warlord. I first started out like riri said. Go with 1 triton, one 3 shields, a do daga, and a stun. Your regular deck should consist of storm snake troll myth bat, and infection. The gear: (not needed, i worked my way up to warlord without this, it just helps.) Midsummers cowl, jacket of withstanding, watchtower boots, ascendant staff.) The Strategy: Hit with a wand and test their resist, lower to triton kill range, take shields off if necessary, shield until you have pips to hit with triton. Once your a commander, level to 18 and get myth attacks.