Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pitching out this weird idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
So like I was playing aura kingdom when it hit me.. what if there was a player interactive spell where when the spell is cast (kinda like wand attacks but cooler and stronger) we do some kind of animation, becoming the spells themselves...

Example: (Fire) Character moves into battle area (Like first half of wand spell) grows crystal wings flies up to the sun and amplifies/concentrates it its fiery rays at the enemy with one straight fiery blast....

I mean its kinda weird, but I just wanted to put it out there, maybe someone else mentioned something like it too... I have no idea

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
That sounds like it would be interesting to see! Imagine pets doing it as a may-cast as well...

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
This IS interesting... But I see fire wizards doing something different as the animation also here are some of my ideas.

: Draws glyph, walks to the middle of the field, Uses his "wand" to make a C be hind him erupt in flames, Collapse into siting Indian style, Begins to levitate, fire becomes exited as it leaps about as the wizard closes up into a ball, Opens up into a phoenix pose as the fire rapidly expands out toward all opponents.

: Draws glyph, walks to the middle of the field wile looking vary cold, Sneezes and wipes away with "wand" arm,
Yells in frustration witch summons a crystal of ice around him, swings "wand" shattering crystal around him and the shards fly towards opponents.

: Draws glyph, walks to the middle of the field wile giggling, stomp with one foot which summons a cloud, "wand" charges up wile spiting sparks wile cloud ascends, "wand" pointing at a opponent, bolt fired from "wand"

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Thomic Thunder on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
This IS interesting... But I see fire wizards doing something different as the animation also here are some of my ideas.

: Draws glyph, walks to the middle of the field, Uses his "wand" to make a C be hind him erupt in flames, Collapse into siting Indian style, Begins to levitate, fire becomes exited as it leaps about as the wizard closes up into a ball, Opens up into a phoenix pose as the fire rapidly expands out toward all opponents.

: Draws glyph, walks to the middle of the field wile looking vary cold, Sneezes and wipes away with "wand" arm,
Yells in frustration witch summons a crystal of ice around him, swings "wand" shattering crystal around him and the shards fly towards opponents.

: Draws glyph, walks to the middle of the field wile giggling, stomp with one foot which summons a cloud, "wand" charges up wile spiting sparks wile cloud ascends, "wand" pointing at a opponent, bolt fired from "wand"
i like this idea :3 and also you mispelled "while", i wanna hear ideas for other schools, especially myth, and with this animation i don't even care if a life person is extremely happy and heals my team with flowers lol, maybe make the life one a double sided one, like two face, one heals the other attacks, and you never know what you'll get