Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear Vault thoughts

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I really like the new Gear Vault, 'cause we get to store more gear items, though, I think with 100s of 100,000s of gear items to obtain in the Spiral, having the Gear Vault store 100 items just isn't enough to those who seek to save and store really cool gear items, especially to those that have gotten unique gear from Skeleton Key bosses.

I think the Gear Vault's maximum amount of items should be increased to better ease concerns about storing lots of gear items. What do you think, Wizards?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
I think 100 is ok. You can have one inside and one outside your house, which makes 200. Then you can have multiple houses, which just add another 200 for each house you get. On my main wizard alone I have 7 houses, so I can have 14 gear vaults, which gives more than enough space.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Trimond297 on Mar 22, 2016 wrote:
I really like the new Gear Vault, 'cause we get to store more gear items, though, I think with 100s of 100,000s of gear items to obtain in the Spiral, having the Gear Vault store 100 items just isn't enough to those who seek to save and store really cool gear items, especially to those that have gotten unique gear from Skeleton Key bosses.

I think the Gear Vault's maximum amount of items should be increased to better ease concerns about storing lots of gear items. What do you think, Wizards?
You can have two vaults per house- one inside, one outside- for each house you own. If that's not enough storage space, idk what to tell you.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
for good/great gear that is not tradable a gear vault is just the thing. I have to decide which stuff I have to delete/trash because I can not sell/trade the items. players that farm for gear, this is worth crafting. as for thousands of items, nah.
just a thought, a crafted mannequin or one included in the vault, would let a player see how the items would look

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Wow, it hasn't even gone to live yet and there are already demands for more and bigger and better. Leave it to the W101 community!