Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance pet needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
I am looking for a good balance pet with damage and resist. it doesn't necessarily have to be a balance pet. i am just looking for good balance damage. I have 2 pets avalible at the moment The first is a unicorn with mc unicorn,mc sprite,mc life bat,mc shatter and spell-defy. the second one is also a unicorn with health gift, mc unicorn, spell-proof,spell-defy, and pain giver. i am usually online from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm. central time. i am usually in zafaria or the pet pavilion in the vampire realm:) I am willing to hatch whenever. Thank you to anyone who replies.:) ~ Alexandria Titan lvl 83 You might have to hatch an extra time! I am really thankful to anyone who replies.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hello! I'm Kayla Griffin I have a balance pet. It's a Hydra. Her name is Miss Dakota. At first, she was a normal baby pet but she came with the Hydra spell. I forgot where or how I got her, but she's a balance pet. As she grew into the Teen age, she now gives me a 1% power pip chance. I know that there is a pig balance pet out there as well. That one comes when you buy a Wizard 101 card. It's a USA store where you get it. I am unsure of any other myth pets. Those are the only two I know of. Hope I helped a bit

Thank you!

(I Love Balance Myth Death)

Kayla Griffin Lvl 61, Kayla Drake Lvl 2, Isabella Fairytail Lvl 29 Esmee Deathblood Lvl 35

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hello! I forgot to mention that there is the Judgment pet, too. The Judgement pet is given to Balance students by Prof. Alhazred I think. So, there's another Balance pet for you!

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
I have a proof, defy, balance and storm ward mith mc fortify on a fox

Defender
Dec 25, 2010