Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some updates/fixes on hold

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
Hi,

first I have to say, this update is great and, as usual, I'm looking forward to play it soon in Live Realm too!
so no rant here, just some concerns and questions : as this is a minor update, more side things may be added/fixed before it hits the Live Realm

no hair displayed on Ninja Lore's pack hats
that's a very old bug (at least 2 years), I report it in each Test Realm since but it's still not fixed (and yeah, I'd really like to stitch these hats, eh, eh), will our hair be back for these hats or is there some issue that can't be fixed with them? the hats are :
August Sage Cap, Chrysanthemum Cowl & Imperial Court Helm

one more page of sets
with the recent new world of Polaris, now even more key bosses, we farm many different spots with different needs/cheats
sets are very handy to hop in these different battles without trying to remember what kind or critical gear or damage gear or resist gear or pet, deck, etc we need to do them properly

but we're not allowed to keep a lot of sets, one more page would be a relief, some fights like Darkmoor (and almost each boss in there!), The Rat, Baba Yaga, etc are very specific and there are also the usual (gold farming, street fast fights, energy gear, PvP gear, solo or team, hitter or healer, etc)
more room for sets would be VERY nice!

a 7th wizard
that's a very, very old expectation from many players and we heard that KingsIsle team finally discussed it few months before Polaris update : add a 7th spot to our accounts to let us play all the schools on all accounts

is it still pending or dropped for technical/commercial reasons?

thanks for listening and making the Spiral always a better place!

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
yes, and

still need a visual difference for cards from items vs from pets
derby glitches haven't been fixed
grumpy gobbler display glitch hasn't been fixed