Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

khrullu!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Yes. We thank you in having that spell attack all enemies at once. Now, if only we had more AOE spells that attack all enemies simultaneously...

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Please make it that way with all "hits all enemies" spells!!!!

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
dayerider on Mar 17, 2016 wrote:
thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!
ummm.... What?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
omagicspells on Mar 17, 2016 wrote:
ummm.... What?
the death spell, call of khrullu now hits all ebnemies at once, and gives life to the caster once. It has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the casting/animation time

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
omagicspells on Mar 17, 2016 wrote:
ummm.... What?
dayerider is very excited to see the spell having been remade to attack all enemies simultaneously rather than one enemy at a time.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Wodex on Mar 18, 2016 wrote:
Wish it was shorter though!
I cant see it getting much shorter. What would you do to speed it up?

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Ohh.. I get it now! But I didnt know it used to be different! And also, it kinda is pretty long, because he moves pretty slow lol. Maybe he should go a little faster I fall asleep waiting for it to be over.

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
I think it's too fast though. Like you can barely see what is going on with all the particle effects. I think it would be better if they had khrulu extend a tentacle to each of the 4 targets and have it do the drain animation like the old one and then have him turn around and heal normally.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
Everyone hated that very,very slow death spell,I glad it hits all at one time.It was so slow I could go to the store and be back before it ended.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
paul the wizard on Mar 28, 2016 wrote:
Everyone hated that very,very slow death spell,I glad it hits all at one time.It was so slow I could go to the store and be back before it ended.
Hehe. Many of my friends and I would say similar things whenever someone or some npc cast this spell.

"OMG I'm going to go take a nap see you tomorrow"
"OK I'm going to the market anyone want anything?"
"I'm going to go start dinner brb"

To me it was visually the best spell animation yet, but clearly way too long.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
dragonhelper2000 on Mar 21, 2016 wrote:
I think it's too fast though. Like you can barely see what is going on with all the particle effects. I think it would be better if they had khrulu extend a tentacle to each of the 4 targets and have it do the drain animation like the old one and then have him turn around and heal normally.
This is what I wanted too! It would've been much better if it was the old animation but instead of it hitting the enemies one by one, it would them at the same time and then turn around and heal the player of all of the health they got from the drain.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Yes, thank you. Now do the same to all the AOE spells that fit.

Penguins would NOT look good hitting all at once with that cannon

RA would be fantastic, as multiple rays could shoot out from his staff at the same time

Forest lord - not sure if he could just pound the ground and drop trees on everyone or not. But he's boring to watch over and over and over

(and so on)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Thank you so much now my death will use when it comes to live realm!