Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need life or ice partner for questing(Krokotopia)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2011
Looking for an ice or life wizard to do the main quest line with me. We would start near the beginning of Krokotopia and go as far as possible. Reply if you want to meet up and I will meet you in Dworgyn Perfect Area 1 on rainbow bridge in the commons. Also make sure you have text chat.
-Connor Stormblade (Level 17 storm)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
If you still need help I'd love to lend a hand. When would you want to meet up?

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
AggieFan627 on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
Looking for an ice or life wizard to do the main quest line with me. We would start near the beginning of Krokotopia and go as far as possible. Reply if you want to meet up and I will meet you in Dworgyn Perfect Area 1 on rainbow bridge in the commons. Also make sure you have text chat.
-Connor Stormblade (Level 17 storm)
i'm lvl 20 and i have no idea what to do in krok, so joining someone who does would be a huge help (if you know what to do that is). i'm life, and not only do i have text i have open chat.

what day and time?

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
MaiMaii on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
i'm lvl 20 and i have no idea what to do in krok, so joining someone who does would be a huge help (if you know what to do that is). i'm life, and not only do i have text i have open chat.

what day and time?
I'm terribly sorry it took me so long to get back to you I got caught up in some stuff irl. If you still need help with anything I'm more than willing to help out.
Again I'm extremely sorry for taking so long.