Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All the spells I can not have...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
If anyone is like me and just gets sad that Foe's from your school can use spells that your teacher ether don't have or can only be found on the retrospective pet, It's frustrating.

Now I'm just going to throw this out there, What if say Pigswic Academy (*shudder*) had a spell "exchange" quest that allowed a Wizard City student learn these pet only spells. Now mind you, you'll need to talk to the equivalent Pigswic teacher of your class and even throe you'll need training points to learn them or quests to unlock them they will be permanent.

Love to know how all of you think on this.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Thomic Thunder on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
If anyone is like me and just gets sad that Foe's from your school can use spells that your teacher ether don't have or can only be found on the retrospective pet, It's frustrating.

Now I'm just going to throw this out there, What if say Pigswic Academy (*shudder*) had a spell "exchange" quest that allowed a Wizard City student learn these pet only spells. Now mind you, you'll need to talk to the equivalent Pigswic teacher of your class and even throe you'll need training points to learn them or quests to unlock them they will be permanent.

Love to know how all of you think on this.
Can you give an example of a pet only spell? I really don't get what you're talking to say.

Lvl 110
Lvl 53
Lvl 25

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I've also bounced around the idea that said spells could be drop by a Loremaster like person/mob. Each spell being its own fight to see if you can "understand" its history. Maybe in a secret Dragonspyer shop.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Pets like Storm Elf (if you want a pet you can find easily), Evil Storman*, Storm Cat, Storm Hound (found in Crown Shop), Storm Beetle, and so many more... but excluding pets form School quests because there ether Treasure Cards or Over Powered on purpose.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Thomic Thunder on Mar 19, 2016 wrote:
Pets like Storm Elf (if you want a pet you can find easily), Evil Storman*, Storm Cat, Storm Hound (found in Crown Shop), Storm Beetle, and so many more... but excluding pets form School quests because there ether Treasure Cards or Over Powered on purpose.
*Storm Snowman, sorry forgot the name at the time of the post.

Also I'm fine if KI decides if the spells are more expensive as learned spells (like lil' siren sirens card v.s. Learned class spell) [6ish pips v.s. 9 pips] Example: Pet Storm Snowman's card, Cost: 3pips Effect: Deal 300ish Storm Damage and cast Darkwind (a field spell that ups all Storm damage by 20%) v.s. Learned Storm Snowman, Cost: 5pips Effect: Deal 300ish Storm Damage and cast Darkwind

Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
This is a good idea, except expand it from "pet-only" spells to TC spells. I would LOVE having War Oni or Tamauji in my deck!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Thomic Thunder on Mar 19, 2016 wrote:
There is a reason why these are pet spells and not actual spells. If you look at them, you can see that 3/5 of the spells are DOT's. Storm isn't meant to have a DOT, that is way too op and especially if they can enchant it. Storm beetle and Storm Cat are alright spells but definitely should not be able to be enchanted. If you look at Storm Cat, it does as much as Thunderbird and gives 1 trap all with no enchant. If you could enchant this spell, it would do 700 base and with average max storm damage and pierce, this would be a devastating spell in 1v1 knocking down around 1500 health with just 4 pips AND putting a trap. If these spells were to be added but made no pvp, I would be alright with that but it would have no use in that case.

Lvl 110
Lvl 57
Lvl 25