Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre questions

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 27, 2015
hey guys,

i recently defeated the jade oni and cyrus drake. I am now up to dragonspyre, it seems like a pretty cool world. I have a few questions about it though:

1: Is this a really long and boring world, or is it fun?

2: How much health do the enemies usually have?

3: Are there a lot of dungeons in this world and are they difficult?

I hope you guys can answer my questions. Thank you

Taylor Searider level 44 ice oni slayer

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
This is a great world. The final arc of the first storyline . Our enemies will always have more health than us, and it will be an uphill struggle for an ice wizard. To face Malistair in his lair is very cool. The story line when you defeat him is amazing. I hope my friend, Dr. Von will weigh in on this. She may be the number one "Mally Fan Gurl" in the Spiral. We do seem to have to fight a dungeon or two more than one time. All in all, a fav place of mine.
Stay strong and good luck young wizard,
Michael

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
annaxh on Mar 13, 2016 wrote:
hey guys,

i recently defeated the jade oni and cyrus drake. I am now up to dragonspyre, it seems like a pretty cool world. I have a few questions about it though:

1: Is this a really long and boring world, or is it fun?

2: How much health do the enemies usually have?

3: Are there a lot of dungeons in this world and are they difficult?

I hope you guys can answer my questions. Thank you

Taylor Searider level 44 ice oni slayer
Hello! Lol.

1. If you are doing alot of DS everyday, you will finish pretty quickly. I finished it in only a week, And I LOVED it. Its very fun.

2. The bosses usually have 8,000 to 10,000 heath. Possibly more but I dont think so. The elite enemies or whatever you call them walking around the streets of DS have about 1,000 to 1,500 health.

3. Yes there are alot of dungeons, and I was able to find friends willing to help me with the dungeons that you could team up on, but the dungeons that you have to solo OR if none of my friends were available, I was able to solo those dungeons although I barely made it out alive when I soloed Sylvia Drakes tomb.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Thanks guys...

It has taken me a while to finish DS but I did it! I am up to Celestia.

Taylor Searider level 50 ice