Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Mobile

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Hi everyone! My cousins and I play this game together and we really like the idea of W101 going mobile! I think it would be another way to gather more wizards in the spiral. I hope everyone considers this idea! Thanks!
-Alia SparkleGrove

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
JelliBeans603 on Mar 12, 2016 wrote:
Hi everyone! My cousins and I play this game together and we really like the idea of W101 going mobile! I think it would be another way to gather more wizards in the spiral. I hope everyone considers this idea! Thanks!
-Alia SparkleGrove
Yes, I wish this was a thing, however, how will our wizards move around? There are alot of things in wizard101 that will be hard to incorporate on mobile devices.But if KI could figure it out, I would enjoy this idea, although it is easier to play on laptops and PCS.

Heather StarSong lvl 53
Jasmine SpellCaster lvl 23

Explorer
May 29, 2014
Don't you think it would cause too much crashing and have a lot of space? I mean I don't know if you have experienced this yet but,
Whenever you get a new computer or something and download Wizard101 again everything has reload a lot?
Won't that be the same in mobile?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2016
I feel like since Wizard101 is such a huge game it would be difficult to play on mobile (but that's probably just me) but besides that I think this is a cool idea!
•Ashley Ashpyre

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
It would just be impossible... The game would require so much to go onto a phone including the speed of the phone, space, and battery, etc. It could be possible maybe in the future times, but not anytime soon... But it would be a cool idea.....

Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
This is a bad idea, Wizard101 has a membership system so how would that work with devices? Also, unless you have an Ipad or another device with a large screen the screen would be to small. Some games are just meant to be PC games.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Stormdracon on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
This is a bad idea, Wizard101 has a membership system so how would that work with devices? Also, unless you have an Ipad or another device with a large screen the screen would be to small. Some games are just meant to be PC games.
What does it matter if Wizard101 has a membership system? Incorporating that to mobile would probably be the most easiest thing about it.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
JelliBeans603 on Mar 12, 2016 wrote:
-Alia SparkleGrove
You can already do that using apps.

Lvl 110
Lvl 50
Lvl 25

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
the game is way too massive to put it on a phone. i don't think so.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I agree it's too massive, but think bigger. Maybe don't put it on a phone, but make an app exactly like Wizard101. You could use your wizard and do different quests in another world - either a new one or one of the existing ones. A sole new/existing NPCs could be giving you quests to defeat things (probably the only possible quest on an app) and once you get the quest you could go to a menu that lets you fight certain enemies and fight them. It would be hard to figure out a way to duel on mobile. Maybe mostly strikes and spells that wouldn't take up a lot of space (like lightning bats)? What would you say would work on mobile?

Survivor
Nov 16, 2015
Fable Finder on Mar 19, 2016 wrote:
I agree it's too massive, but think bigger. Maybe don't put it on a phone, but make an app exactly like Wizard101. You could use your wizard and do different quests in another world - either a new one or one of the existing ones. A sole new/existing NPCs could be giving you quests to defeat things (probably the only possible quest on an app) and once you get the quest you could go to a menu that lets you fight certain enemies and fight them. It would be hard to figure out a way to duel on mobile. Maybe mostly strikes and spells that wouldn't take up a lot of space (like lightning bats)? What would you say would work on mobile?
Great idea!