Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House For Tapestries

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
What is the best home that I can purchase with gold where I can hang a tapestry up and walk the minimal amount of steps to get to it after teleporting to my home?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
DBZ Fan on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
What is the best home that I can purchase with gold where I can hang a tapestry up and walk the minimal amount of steps to get to it after teleporting to my home?
Dorm room.
Wooded Cottage.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
DBZ Fan on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
You can use a teleporter also to reach your tapestries. Teleporter are easy to craft from the celestial housing vendor and are common drops from various Polaris bosses.

Lvl 110
Lvl 35
Lvl 25

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
You can always get any house with a decent amount of open space and put up castle block walls wherever you want, and then you can put the tapestries on those.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Its actually possible to float tapestries or any other wall items. All you need is a castle block wall of some kind. (Place the wall down then put the tapestry on it then pick up the wall and it should be floating).