Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can this happen?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

I don't know about everyone else, but I carry around different sets of armor for different fights. This tends to take up a lot of backpack space.
I was wondering if each grouping of armor that we have and name could be made into just one backpack item? That way it wouldnt take up 7 backpack slots, but just one.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
This isn't really a big problem for me because the only sets I carry around on my max level wizards are critical, questing and pvp sets. On my Ice, I also carry energy gear and fire/storm immunity gear and on my life, outgoing gear. If you're having backpack space problems, try using the bank or shared bank or banks on other wizards, that might help out a bit.

Lvl 110
Lvl 32
Lvl 25

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Idony09 on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
KI,

I don't know about everyone else, but I carry around different sets of armor for different fights. This tends to take up a lot of backpack space.
I was wondering if each grouping of armor that we have and name could be made into just one backpack item? That way it wouldnt take up 7 backpack slots, but just one.

Sounds like a great mechanic to add in the game.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
This would be a good way to further develop the outfit sets feature. After all, we're wearing the items, there's no way they could be in our backpacks, so it doesn't make sense that they take up backpack space.