Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Animate the old NPCs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Okay, I don't know anything about animating models but if at all possible maybe they should reanimate the old NPCs better. It's weird seeing the new NPCs and how much they move around and how they have eyes that aren't glued in an existential stare. Also give storm lord 5 fingers.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
fruit salad on Mar 6, 2016 wrote:
Okay, I don't know anything about animating models but if at all possible maybe they should reanimate the old NPCs better. It's weird seeing the new NPCs and how much they move around and how they have eyes that aren't glued in an existential stare. Also give storm lord 5 fingers.
Seems like a waste of time, I would rather have a new world than all old npc animated. Also, it's pretty cool to see how much the graphics and animations of worlds improved with each one. For example, Polaris had amazing graphics compared to all the other worlds.

Lvl 110 (new world plssss)
Lvl 35
Lvl 25

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I wouldn't mind updating the teachers. Compare the Falmea model to that of the Head Mistress at Pigswick Academy.
I don't remember the fire teacher as having much of an idle animation either.