Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck sets?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Similar to how we have Equipment sets, I'd love to see deck sets!
Basically, you could save a certain deck setup, and just load it anytime you'd need to use it.
I think this would be a great addition, considering if you don't have an extra good deck, you have to completely set it up for certain bosses all the time. Please consider

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Isn't this the same as just owning multiple decks? That's what I've always done. I label them accordingly so I don't forget which deck contains which setup. I could maybe see this idea for stuff like those difficult-to-craft DM decks but with the advent of PL and the new one-pip decks I don't think even that would be an issue (unless there's some PvP-related reason why you'd need multiple DM decks, idk).

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Starblood653 on Feb 25, 2016 wrote:
Isn't this the same as just owning multiple decks? That's what I've always done. I label them accordingly so I don't forget which deck contains which setup. I could maybe see this idea for stuff like those difficult-to-craft DM decks but with the advent of PL and the new one-pip decks I don't think even that would be an issue (unless there's some PvP-related reason why you'd need multiple DM decks, idk).
Well, I know you can have multiple decks. But, the only deck I really use is my Polaris deck that I've gotten from Rasputin, which I've had no luck getting dropped a second time. It would really just be more convenient in my opinion to have deck sets.