Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mini mammoth mount

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

You mean to tell me i spent a week farming the boss that drop the mount and finally got it... to now it is in the crown shop? Part of the fun of getting that mount was you really had to work for it and that was the only way you could get it... not cool KI.. not cool.....

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
So what are you saying? If they had put it in the Crowns shop before, you either wouldn't have wanted it, or you would have just bought it with Crowns instead of farming for it?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
I wish it was free like you put in a code and you get it lol

Delver
May 12, 2012
Idony09 on Feb 22, 2016 wrote:
KI,

You mean to tell me i spent a week farming the boss that drop the mount and finally got it... to now it is in the crown shop? Part of the fun of getting that mount was you really had to work for it and that was the only way you could get it... not cool KI.. not cool.....

Welcome to a part of Wizard101 life, Idony09, you will realize this happens to many.
And yes, I still go against the not as fun part of buying mounts instead of the fun part of farming. Work is better in some cases

~ Allison Dragongem

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Idony09 on Feb 22, 2016 wrote:
KI,

yeah, i'm thinking i may still farm for it instead of spending the crowns... at least until i get frustrated and give up, since i have awful luck with drops and my playing time is limited.

honestly, i don't think that a mount should have stat boosts at all, especially since prof. greyrose mentioned on another board that there is no level restriction; if stat-boosting mounts can be purchased for crowns now, people will start demanding more stats and low/mid-level pvp will fall apart.

/my 2 cents, for what they are worth.

-von

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
High Five Ghost on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
So what are you saying? If they had put it in the Crowns shop before, you either wouldn't have wanted it, or you would have just bought it with Crowns instead of farming for it?
I would not have wasted a week farming for it. I knew others that farmed longer than me... Next time, make it look at least a little bit different..