Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Graphing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
Hello, my talented fellow wizards are witches!
Allow me to introduce myself, I am NordicMage72. I am currently an active player of Wizard101 and can be found on the last realm on the realm pages list. I am currently questing and doing more riveting and fantastic things. My main wizard is a Death(Main)/Life(Secondary) wizard named Duncan NightSword (If i remember correctly). Anyway, I have come to introduce to you an idea that can make questing in future worlds a lot more tolerable. (Please forgive me if this idea has been presented before). Quest Graphing! "What is this," you ask? Well, it is where you guys go online and check the Questlines of each word, and write them down on a piece of paper(s) in chronological* order. The functionality of this method is that you can just cross off the quests you have completed in that world, and count off how many you have left! Marvelous, isn't it? Well, I thank you for your time of reading this and hope it helps you. See you in the game!

~NordicMage72

Duncan NightSword (12)
(Forgot the others!)