Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Items in houses have disappeared!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
I recently returned to playing Wizard101 after an almost 3 year stint out of country in service to our nation. I was saddened to see that at least one house on each of my wizards had all the items, pets, plants, etc. gone!

I realize there have been a ton of updates to the game over the past three years, but to see all the stuff I purchased, farmed and crafted gone is a bummer to say the least. Any explanations, options, help from the staff would be greatly appreciated.

Administrator
Hello,

Are you sure the items just haven't been given a chance to load in? They might appear as boxes while loading.

Being away from the game for a long period of time will not automatically delete your items. Does anyone else have access to the account, who may have removed the items?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

Are you sure the items just haven't been given a chance to load in? They might appear as boxes while loading.

Being away from the game for a long period of time will not automatically delete your items. Does anyone else have access to the account, who may have removed the items?
Yes I am sure that the items had plenty of time to load. There were no boxes at all, I am used to seeing those when an item needs to load so it was my first clue that something wasn't right.

No one else has, or has ever had, access to the account the items "disappeared" from. As it is my main account I guard the login info very jealously. Not even my kids, whom I love and trust more than anyone in the world, have that information.

I would love to get the items back but also realize that it may not be possible. I do have a partial list of the missing items as I was taking notes on two of the houses for a project I had planned to post on Wizard101 Central. I have also started trying to get several of the items again that were drops, however some of the missing items were special in that KI only had them for a limited time and they are no longer available (i.e. seasonal items/pets, KI birthday items/pets, etc.).

Administrator
Hello,

If you send an email to support@wizard101.com, they might be able to help you locate the items.

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
James Deathmancer on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
I recently returned to playing Wizard101 after an almost 3 year stint out of country in service to our nation. I was saddened to see that at least one house on each of my wizards had all the items, pets, plants, etc. gone!

I realize there have been a ton of updates to the game over the past three years, but to see all the stuff I purchased, farmed and crafted gone is a bummer to say the least. Any explanations, options, help from the staff would be greatly appreciated.
First, let me offer my heartfelt thanks for your service to our country. Hopefully KI can resolve the issue but if not, allow me to suggest the following...

I would like to see a policy that would allow for organized gifting in situations like this. Not as charity but as a show of appreciation and support. It would probably require coordination with KI themselves in order for it to happen. Unfortunately, there are those among us who would try to exploit a system such as this were it not monitored closely by KI. When someone is away from the game for an extended period of time like this I suppose there's always the possibility for glitches to occur. When that extended absence is because you're out there in harm's way then you shouldn't have to suffer because of it. I for one would be glad to gift someone who's had this happen, just as I would buy breakfast for the soldier who's sitting down the counter from me at the diner. It would be a small token of appreciation for a job well done.