Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
Is there ANYTHING in wizard101 that makes it more common to find a specific type of fish? I want to make a teleportor thingy to the ice school and the only things that I need is Frost Flowers and the other ice fish that's not a iceuda. Please help me Thanks.

JasonFrostBreeze Level 47 Ice wizard

"Stay cool during the winter ice wizards and all wizards"

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
FrostMaster757 on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
Is there ANYTHING in wizard101 that makes it more common to find a specific type of fish? I want to make a teleportor thingy to the ice school and the only things that I need is Frost Flowers and the other ice fish that's not a iceuda. Please help me Thanks.

JasonFrostBreeze Level 47 Ice wizard

"Stay cool during the winter ice wizards and all wizards"
If you have a specific type of fish, you can look up the specific fish on the wizard101 webstite by typing the name of that fish and then wizard101 right next to it. Then you use the reveal fish school spell (you can buy it from lucky hookline in the commons) and find the fish from the school you are looking for.

Heather StarSong lvl 44

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can catch ice dekoi in the pond behind Zeke in the commons. Frost flowers can be bought in the bazaar or found thoughout areas of GH. The best place it Mirkholm Keep I the Grendel cave.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Also if your fishing level is high enough you can buy the spell that will chase away everything except the school of fish you are trying to catch. This helps a huge amount.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
You can look up all the fish on this site, http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Wizard101_Wiki#axzz45F1qEpx6 this is the wizards 101 Wiki page and it helps with everything about wizards . Have a great day !!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2016
Hey guys i need help with getting a fish aquarium then putting my fish in
If anyone can help me that would be great, thanks.