Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
Hi I was wondering why is Celestia so hard for me? I know that I'm ice and I'm level 47 and all, but the minions are a pain in the back! I was wondering if I should do all of grizzlehim or that I should do grizzlehim until I get to lv 48 because I almost am, also should I even bother to do wintertusk? I also need a Celestia questing buddy that is patient and who is on the first monster-defeating quest.Please answer my questions as soon as you can. THANKS!

JasonFrostBreeze Level 47 Ice wizard

Stay cool wizards!

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Without a doubt, do Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. It's worth doing Wintertusk, because it helps so much, and will make your life easier.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
It's hard because you're underleveled, so Wintertusk will help A LOT (you will also get a new pet at level 58)

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
Going back and doing side quest in general will help you a ton, or get you to level 50. Level 50 will get you the basic astral spells.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2015
I am level 51 and balance - my second schools are ice to tower and life to spirit armour, and I was wondering if I could get any tips on how to arrange my deck?

Oran Hexhand

Survivor
Jul 18, 2015