Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

if you were never a wizard

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 09, 2015
what would the spiral look like by now if you were not a wizard

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
mario king on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
mine view of it would be no one alive just ghost and dragon the color would be suck out of everything and there would all so be gaint spiders and other place couldn't be look at with out being sad like Avalon some people would still be alive but getting there soul sucked out by newer vines from the lake and the Pendragon would rule it would be and an endless rain everywhere loads of skulls no happiness anywhere in the spiral

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i just woke up, and i totally misread the body of this post as "what would you do if you weren't a wizard"?

(to answer that one, i'd be a dragon)

to answer your original question, i think the spiral would have gone on, with or without us. but things might have been very different... and malistaire might have gotten away with his evil plan, if not for us meddling "kids".

-von

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
If I am reading the question correctly, the Spiral would most likely be destroyed by now with we weren't wizards.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Dr Von on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
i just woke up, and i totally misread the body of this post as "what would you do if you weren't a wizard"?

(to answer that one, i'd be a dragon)

to answer your original question, i think the spiral would have gone on, with or without us. but things might have been very different... and malistaire might have gotten away with his evil plan, if not for us meddling "kids".

-von
when I read that post it was hard it contain my laugh lol.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
mine view of it would be no one alive just ghost and dragon the color would be suck out of everything and there would all so be gaint spiders and other place couldn't be look at with out being sad like Avalon some people would still be alive but getting there soul sucked out by newer vines from the lake and the Pendragon would rule it would be and an endless rain everywhere loads of skulls no happiness anywhere in the spiral
sorry for forgetting to add the rest of the words like look at it was looked at

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
mario king on Feb 15, 2016 wrote:
when I read that post it was hard it contain my laugh lol.
good, then my work here is done.

-von "i'm just here for the lols" shadowsong